Welcome to Moreytown — Claw your way to the top of this slum for furries

I think the problem is that it isn’t David coming up to you and saying “lemme smash” it’s the MC’s internal monologue keeps having the option to say “I’m in love with this person and I didn’t want to sex David the last 3 times, but maybe this time.”

1 Like

Then that makes them an asshole.

I agree with @Craverguy on this one. Sure, another chance or two ain’t so bad, but the amount of times the ‘I’m interested in them’ option pops up (even when you clearly state that you’re not into them) is just ridiculous.

And the fact that the game gave me the romance option with David even though I was playing a lesiban character is just mind baffling to me.

3 Likes

I am actually ok with being given the option to do things that I definitely don’t want to do. I can see how it would be annoying if the option constantly “uses up” a slot for a choice, so you end up having only two real choices to make as opposed to three, say.

But I think there can be a place for allowing a player to make a choice that flies in the face of what they have been choosing all game. I agree that in some cases (stating clearly that you are only into men and then constantly being offered sexual options with women) it is disruptive and not right, but I think erring on the side of allowing sudden late game shifts of opinion can be interesting.

4 Likes

Honestly, I think it’s interesting too, but how well it works out depends on how naturally it’s actually implemented. The biggest hurdle is that most CoGs/HGs ask the player to define the MC’s sexual orientation within the first few pages. Because of how strict the choice tends to be (e.g. attracted only to men or women, equally attracted to both, or attracted to none), it’s hard to justify tossing in choices that go against what was selected without the option feeling forced in where it has no business being. If the MC’s sexual orientation were defined fluidly through multiple choices (thus allowing preferences to be defined and possibly locking out unwanted options) rather than just the one choice, it could totally work out I’d say. :thinking:

7 Likes

I just wanna ask : is the cop a RO ?

No, I don’t think so. Never seen any options for it.

How do you become the leader of the Running Dogs?

Challenge alpha when she says her plan and beat her

Enjoyed it. I played as a Tiger I found I was surprised other characters weren’t more intimidated by me… I was the second largest character in the story behind Tiny; and I eventually beat the breaks off of Tiny and still characters acted like I was supposed to be afraid of them… Like in what world did that crazy fox bitch think that a giant tiger would feel intimidated by her antics? And the wolf alpha, she swore I was about to deal with her nonsense, threatening me and all that… So I killed her and took over her gang… The only one with some damn sense seemed to be Tiny, and he is the only I would have understood if he wasn’t intimidated by me. But he was humbled by that ass whooping. Another thing, I became the leader of the gang, but during the epilogue it left the impression like I was just a member and not the one running shit.

2 Likes

Is there like multi romancing characters in This game?

Shame we didn’t get Elephant moreys or Orca moreys. Would have been interesting.