Wayhaven Remarks

Hello all readers and authors! I just wanted to comment on the game Wayhaven! And if you haven’t played it yet, it’s well worth the money!

The story is told in various perspectives and done with a different fell than most games. It’s entirely captivating. The length of the story is impressive but even more so because there’s no fat on it. By that I mean there aren’t walls of text you have to climb before you get to make a choice and when you do, it feels like it has a real significant impact. Maybe that’s misworded because it doesn’t just feel like it does, you KNOW it does. There are choices I’ve made that felt like filler until later in the story that choice however small will have altered the story somehow. It’s beautiful and really refreshing. I haven’t played a game this impressive since Tin Star or any of the Life of series. And the characters! I could go on all day but characters that you attach yourself to while reading is truly something else. I’ll put it this way, have you ever found yourself smiling/laughing while reading or making a choice during a game? Well for me this has happened frequently lol.

I’m unsure if the author will see this but if so, you’re fucking amazing.

That’s all folks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2