Wayhaven Chronicles Fanwork! Everyone's art in the first post!

Thanks!! Wow those tarot cards are amazing >w<

1 Like

Yeeeeeesss, he/she is doing the whole team I think. And they, are, a-ma-zing.

1 Like
I'm just gonna leave this here...

:upside_down_face:

someone help i can’t stop

22 Likes

Great job with the freckles!

1 Like

Dude I saw that people have been posting fanart and I totally freaked! I’ve been wanting to do some too!!
So here is a drawing of me and Mason :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

22 Likes

Morgan is sexy and she knows it.

Morgan with hairclips and in a tank top (since some of us were in desperate need of it simply because: so many freckles!)
Please do not mind that it has been thirteen days already… I have had a crazily chaotic dozen days.

Now that we know that Morgan is from Greece I feel like I coloured her skin too dark. I need to figure out what shades fit her now. Hope you do not mind that I took a sample from your drawing, @Mewsly?

29 Likes

Of course I don’t mind becaus she looks AMAZING :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Nice! Love me some M pics!

Morgan has dark skin. So I would let it be. If you are thinking of the instagram snippet we saw of her, remember that Sera said that the filter way lightened her pic.

4 Likes

21 Likes

There are those fucking horrible cranky days that drawing is just… utterly frustrating… This super annoying doodly sketch is the result of me stubbornly continuing with drawing anyway…

I hate it when I draw inconsistent faces, but after struggling way too long I kind of gave up… Morgan, why are you doing this to me? </3

For those who are not aware, this drawing is inspired by this fantastic comment in the other thread.

27 Likes

Hahahaha, those finger guns, just :ok_hand:

And Ava is beaaaaaautiful. But I’m sure if she noticed those hairs on the back of her neck she would run to the nearest mirror to put them in order.

Only perfection is good enough

3 Likes

Thanks, used my own fingers as a reference cx

Very likely, indeed.
Though I could not help myself, knowing that this (meaning that some of Ava’s hairs curl in the nape of her neck) happens when the mc goes with Ava to Murphy’s abandoned lab as well. Since reading that I just prefer envisioning Ava with a few tiny stray curls in her neck.

Detective: Perfection is overrated.
Ava: You only say that because you are a human. Who can never achieve perfection. Vampires on the other hand…
Detective: narrows eyes at Ava Pardon? What did you just say?
Ava: I said -
Nat: barrels in from another room, barely on time to prevent this useless argument Oh, Ava! Those curls in your neck are cute, you should wear your hair like this more often.
Ava: claps her hand over the curls in shock
Detective: snickers
Ava: glares at the detective

8 Likes

Morgan better be careful carrying around that dangerous weapon!

and by that I mean her face because she too beautiful it’s dangerous!

3 Likes

I whish I could like comments multiple times…

tumblr_owcrb98CXd1toamj8o1_400
Me: let me hug you out of gratitude, please!
Mewsly: runs away I regret ever talking to you!!!

7 Likes
This is far more accurate

LET ME LOVE YOU, FRIEND

3 Likes

wrow, it’s been a while since i’ve posted here. which explains the wild amount of works i’ve made this time around lmao.

NATALIE SEWELL.

natsad1

natsad2

“How is it so easy for you to be kind to people?”
“Because people have not been kind to me.”

NAT/DETECTIVE.

tech1 tech2

tech3-2 tech4

“Until next time then. And if you should need anything at all, then call at any time.”
“And here I thought you weren’t keen on phones?”
“I would fight through any form of technology if I knew you were on the other end.” Though she smiles as she says it, the words are entirely serious. And leave me entirely speechless.

PRIYANKA BAKSHI.

p1 p2

p4 p3

“Must have been boring these past couple of months doing nothing but pushing paper around your desk.“
“Paperwork involves minimal effort—something that suits me well.”

i’ll admit, i’m a fool for you
morgan/gn!detective
second person pov. suggestive content.

You smooth a hand down over your clothes, turning this way and that as you stand before the mirror. The Agency supposedly hosts its fair share of balls which, as the new—and first—human liaison of Wayhaven, you must attend. Who knows how the night will go?

you make me smile (stay for a while)
nat/gn!detective
second person pov.

“That was horrible,” you say, shutting the door behind you firmly. “I should’ve checked the weather before our walk.”

Beside you, her shoulders bunched up to her ears, Nat smiles. “It’s not your fault, Detective. I should have realized it was about to pour sooner.”

like lightning in a bottle
ava/gn!detective, morgan/gn!detective
second person pov. some suggestive content.

You wrap the towel around your body, cursing yourself for not having remembered to bring your clothes inside the bathroom. Normally this wouldn’t be an issue, but with Unit Bravo currently in your house, it is.

“let’s do dishes together.”
farah/gn!detective

Farah peers into the dishwasher, her brow wrinkled. “Isn’t this thing supposed to wash the dishes? I thought that was the point of the name.”

The Detective rolls their eyes. “Yes, Farah. It is.” They nudge her out of the way, ignoring her mock affronted gasp. “But it’s broken. So I’m going to have to clean all of these by hand for now. Until I can get it fixed.”

little wonders
unit bravo, bg farah/gn!detective
morgan pov.

“You’re all unbelievable,” she finally huffs, rolling her eyes. “My kid is walking now—on her own—and none of you cared to see it!”

11 Likes
I made another detective...SHOCKING.

Farah: “Hey Detective!! SMILE!!”

I swear I’ll try to do actual fanart someday I’m just terrified I wouldn’t do it right.
Ahem, In my neverending attempt to make an MC for to date Farah that actually sticks, meet my newest detective: Leigh Lutz. A.K.A Queen Grumpyface.
She’s a 20something, 5’8" pile of Meh.

Leigh: “I’m pretty sure your positivity is the main reason I like you.”
Farah: “Woah WAIT! …you like me?”
Leigh: …leaves

Leigh: “Can you turn the music down?”
Farah: “Sure.”
Leigh: “More.”
Farah: “…”
Farah: “…uh…”
Farah: “…well now it’s just off…”
Leigh: “Perfect.”

14 Likes

I just realized I never posted this here

So I have a theory that the reason N & A must always be the same gender is that N must be the tallest member of UB or the world will implode, and since Adam is taller than Nat they cannot exist at the same time.... That being said I want to live in the world where Nate towers over Ava and he can comfortably rest his chin on her head... and she would let him because friendship!

24 Likes

ok, spare me, but am I the only one who low key wants A and N to be…more than friends in some AU.

5 Likes

I admit I kinda want that too(I kinda also want an FxM AU too) Also I noticed that this the Fanwork thread so I’m kinda getting off track.

2 Likes