Way Walkers: University3--suggestions and feedback

Will there be any reason to get stats to a high level? Like in the second game there is no stat check that needs more than 45 or 50 of something (except the 70 red one) so having 50 and 70 is basically the same and it’s better to just focus on leveling other things. Red also seems like more of a disadvantage to raise (it can even get you killed) and it’s better to keep it as low as possible

1 Like

Obviously the stats will be higher for checks in WWU3 than in 2, but that being said there should be more opportunities to have the stats work for you, if I can manage to make it work XD

And yeah, Reds more for flavor than anything else, but there are some really awesome interactions if you do it just right-- my fave is Red around 45-55, it’s a bit more mischievous than evil. XD

3 Likes

I have Red at 51 and it is indeed quite good. I knew Red was going to be a part of me since WWU1 and telling this woman (I can’t remember her name) to jump of a cliff and forget to levitate herself :laughing:

1 Like

telling this woman (I can’t remember her name) to jump of a cliff and forget to levitate herself :laughing:

That’s Genoa!

I don’t like having my Red SUPER high because than I feel bad about not being able to hear my guide, but I do like being mischievous with Sem. So high 30s to low 40s is my fave zone.

3 Likes

Okay my mc and Sem’s new song then, cause if he dies in Sem’s arms he probably dies happy. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I personally like that our past lives influence our lives now, especially because in your WW universe the souls reincarnate to try to raise their vibrations higher(?), ergo older souls have lessons/feelings in the back of their subconscious. I feel like the difference of what you and Sem where in the past life based on what you are in a current life makes a lot of sense in your established universe - you’re not just putting it in there for “it’s true love!”, if I am understanding cannon then our relationship with him now being based on past relationships with him is normal in the WW universe

Also you make a soul contract(?) before being born, so you kinda chose to be a lover or just a friend to Sem in a way simular to how we as players get to choose

5 Likes

More Sam and his romancing Demons inclination :smiley:

so far i have no hatred or distrust towards you. if you only had endings where jun dies, id never trust you.

1 Like

How Red do you have to be to get caught at the charm prank?

:frowning: how about just no dying and happily ever after? D:

Or do you live for the drama?

If so, I totally understand. XD

1 Like

its not wholly Red stat there, it’s multiple factors depending on what choices you made to meet the end-game, including if you are friends with Jun or not.

1 Like

So my publisher is doing a big push to get more reviews on Amazon for our respective books, and that means I’m emailing potential reviewers and asking them to read the book and post a review. This takes time away from writing, obviously. So, please if you’d rather I be writing, and have read the novels, please head over to Amazon and leave a review for Tangled Paths and Broken City. And if u haven’t read them then by Bree get over there and buy them and read them while you all are waiting on WWU3. ;p
Way Walkers: Tangled Paths (The Tazu Saga Book 1)Way Walkers: Tangled Paths (The Tazu Saga Book 1) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JJXUWUM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_SHlCAbTARZM1G

5 Likes

Coming here after a few days is like having emerged from under a rock and getting an information overload. Woah.

And you got it @WayWalkerLeigh. Well in a few days for me at least. I’ve got exams coming up soon and want to reread the book so that I can give an accurate review. I’ll recommend your work to some friends too~

2 Likes

thank you. but it doesn’t need to be heavy-duty prose, ‘it was good’ works to . Though re-reading is always good :wink:

2 Likes

Lol everyone keeps talking of wanting more red and become their followers. As for me I want to know about the mcs home. Like do I have like a big brother that’s really cool or little siblings.

5 Likes

You aren’t the only one-- the idea to expand the MCs home history is on the list of possible DLCs :wink:

9 Likes

I am all for getting to know the MC’s family, I’ve been holding out on that one for years :wink: I would love to see it in a DLC, I vote for that one as one of my top faves

4 Likes

i did include a few simple scenes of the MCs family if you choose the broader gender options, to see the family’s responses to being pure Ishim. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m personally more interested in what Sem’s family would think of my Kira roots or what my family would think of his Clan ones.

6 Likes

Right? That’s always been my thought as well since my Main Character is usually Dwyn.

1 Like