Versus Elite trials who do you think is from that planet *posible spoiler*

For those who played the game already , you know what im talking about but i think that oli is obviously from that planet she has the patch and you dont know where she is from, i feel that the mc should have guessed it was her or had some suspicions

You can find it who is the person from your planet you met If you get the bad ending.

[Spoiler] It’s the alien who died in your garden when you were a kid. [/Spoiler]

Well that sucks lol thanks i guess i got replay again and see if i can get that ending then

[quote=“Urban, post:2, topic:28231”]
You can find it who is the person from your planet you met If you get the bad ending[/quote]

Waaaaait a minute! BAD ending? I thought the realisation was a regular thing that occcurs in every ending

No it’s not.
You will only know who is the person from your planet if you fight the Bominate boy failling the Soul Test.

I definitely should play it again, apparently, there are a lot of things I’m starting to get mixed already. Thanks.

I am not ashamed to say that I cried during that scene and realization. So, so sad.

well i didn’t even know that ending existed lol , so if you get the bad ending is it a to be continued to the next book or is it a game over and you have to start the book over?

It is game over, you can’t save it.

that makes sense, thanks