CoG noob here. I apologise if this question has already been answered but I can’t find it.
What is the policy and/or thoughts on persistent menus?
By which I mean:
- you make a menu choice
- one or more things happen
- those things conclude
- you return to the original set of choices (with or without your first choice depending on circumstances)
- you make another choice etc
Eventually, you exhaust all the options on this menu and fall through to the next item on your *scene_list.
The various examples I have looked at don’t do it this way - essentially traffic is all one way.
I’d appreciate your thoughts on:
- are there developers doing it this way and I’ve just missed it
- if not, is this seen as ‘acceptable’ or does it simply not fit with CoG and I should look at going elsewhere
It is fairly easy to implement in ChoiceScript so the technical side of it isn’t an issue.