UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

I vote for big bad, then love games

I vote for Love games first. And i hope for a few tasty souls in the process. :smile:

Spare Parts is a zombie based mission that involves grave robbing and the player has to catch those responsible.

Ho oh! Now that sounds interesting! I change my vote to spare parts. In hopes to see frankenstein

You’d be kind of right in a someone reanimates zombies solely to chop them up for spare parts for the black market.

RL is being a pain so I won’t be able to get the episode finished by tomorrow. But I am still trying to work on it as much as I can.

1 Like

What will happen when soul boost will be full? I hope something great!

As the soul boost bar fills up you’ll start to unlock more wings its possible to end season one with four wings (all players will gain four wings at least half way through season two but if you’ve got four wings to start with you will unlock six wings)

But isn’t absorbing souls “evil” or at least extremely frowned upon. I mean the Azure race did fight a civil war to extinction over it.

Power corrupts. For an Azure, to become powerful you perform heinous acts. But there was the meditation under the full moon that gave you power as well, wondering if that is an alternative way…

Absorbing souls is a shortcut to power. The moonlight boost is a way to restore what you should have been originally 4 wings as saw in the ritual to restore your powers.

1 Like

That’s probably the correct way. Soul boosting was probably the faster, but looked down upon way. I hope Unnatural 2 goes more in depth about the Azure war

Why i should waste my time with some rituals at moonlight when there are tasty souls everywhere around me? Anyway! There will be more new powers?

Season two will go into further detail of the civil war and also the MCs mother.

Well usually gaining power the easy way has some kind of flaw or drawback.
@Nocturnal_Stillness is there going to be any drawbacks for absorbing souls? If so how? Stats, uncontrollable changes in your MC, becoming tainted? I believe, others fearing or losing respect for you? Etc. Jw.

I say the more souls you absorb, the more cold and stoic you’ll become. More concerned about growing your power than anybody around you, seeing them as inferior and just living to feed you power.

I don’t need others as long i have power!

My only objective is to become more powerful! Being an azure is making me superior to other creatures, so why to care about their respect? I don’t think there will be drawbacks in terms of power but we will see.

1 Like

It’s mostly a loss of respect especially among the fae those soul stealers who romance Lakota are in a lot of trouble. Also soul stealers will have a more antagonistic relationship with the Azure who appears later on in season 2. There will be a few new powers for both Shade and Azure players.

1 Like

Speaking of relationships, what would our RIs do’s and don’t’s? Lakota’s we know will be history and respect of the fae a pro and soul stealing a con, while I can imagine with Scarlet since she loves to play about when not on a case, being super serious about everything will tick her off.