UnNatural has sold over 14,000 copies! Thank you all!

I enjoy getting my royalty checks but I’ve never really focused on the figures of copies sold. The fact people enjoy my work is more than enough to make me happy.

But I was talking about my writing with some people at my work and was asked how many copies I’ve sold so I’ve finally actually looked at the figures.

Finding out it has sold over 14,000 copies is insane to me and makes me so proud.

Thank you everyone for being a part of the unnaturalverse. I can’t wait to see what the future brings.

55 Likes

That’s amazing. Congrats :tada:

3 Likes

Thank you and thank you again for the continued great feedback it will only make season two even better :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats and you earned every one of those sales! Not that I need to tell you that! UnNatural was the first game I played that introduced me to this company all those years ago (I believe i first played in 2015).

It holds a special place in my life since I was going through alot at the time and the story helped bring me out of that rut, which led to me playing many more IF here and joining this lovely community. So thank you so much for making a wonderful experience. Here’s to more sales and success in your future friend! :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. Glad you enjoyed your time in the unnaturalverse :slight_smile:

5 Likes