Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Then the flame might simply burn your opponents to ashes, no matter if they are corrupted or not.

4 Likes

Will the new demo be out soon?

I am doing my best, but there are still some small errors, which I have to correct and some other small parts that still need a little refinement. I hope, that I will be done by the end of the month with everything.

6 Likes

Where is the new demo at

It isn’t here yet, but the author is hoping that the new demo will be done by the end of the month.

2 Likes

Ok thanks (20 characters )

1 Like

Your doing great so far so hyped I wasn’t meaning to rush you I thought I was using a old link XD

1 Like

What does Total annihilation do?
Could be cool if it was like the spell Lightning Storm in Skyrim, being able to disintegrate everything it hits
Fenrir’s Howl could be like in The Wolf Among Us when bigby turned into a huge wolf (maybe it should be a bit stronger though cause it’s a ultimata). The duelist one with a German name could be a lot of rapid slashes, chopping everything into a lot of tiny pieces.

2 Likes

Total Annihilation: You would release all the restored electrical energy within your body to create a extremly powerful electrical discharge, which would eradicate everything in it’s effective radius.

Fenrir’s Howl: You call upon the powers of the Great Grey Wolf Fenrir to shout out a mighty howl, that freezes everything near you to the point were objects or opponents would simply shatter into thousand pieces.

Klingenwalzer: For this skill, you rely on the graceful and elegant movements of a dancer. You move from opponent to opponent in a deadly waltz with indescribable grace and agility, while every single thrust and cut of your weapon makes you go faster and faster, to the point where your opponents would only see your afterimage.

13 Likes

So, the half dragon, I imagine that “Cry of a dying star” will be a supernova or black hole or something like that. But I’m curious, what “Paradox of Existence” do?

Cry of a dying Star: You would generate a small black hole, that would absorb everything in a varying distance. You would have complete control over the black hole. You can influence it’s size, vortex and you can even define which objects or opponents would be sucked into the hole.

Paradox of Existence: You would influence the reality to create Paradoxons, that would affect the Universe itself. During a fight for exampe you could manipulate reality to turn the sole existence of your opponents into a paradox. In other words you would turn their existence into a contradiction within the Universe. Their existence would be basically a error within the system of the Universe and since the Universe always tries to correct itself, it would simply extinguish or delete those “errors”.

13 Likes

That is epic, i like it

1 Like

Dead eye is still about manipulating time?
And will there be any enemies that can resist the ultimatas?

1 Like

Yep, you would still manipulate time by using Dead Eye.

Yes, there will be some beings that can resist the power of the Ultimatas, like the first Dragons, celestial beings, Death and some other special cases. Those beings however are normally extremly powerful.

1 Like

Well it is, after all, a taste of the actual power of one of the first Dragons, so of course it should be epic.

1 Like

In your opinion, as the author, what Ultimata is more powerful?

1 Like

What does the skill Fan the Hammer do?
And soul grenade as well, what kind of a grenade is that?

Puh, thats a complicated question. All the seven Ultimatas are extremly powerful and grant you incredible powers. There isn’t an actual ranking of the seven skills in terms of power. Each of them has unique effects and is different to control. However, if there would be some kind of ranking, I would say, that both “Cry of a dying Star” and “Paradox of Existence” are quite high up in the top.

What about you? Which of the seven Ultimatas is the most interesting for you?

3 Likes

Will you meet other people who can use ultimatas in the game?
Also can dead eye control time backward too? Like reverse time for a few seconds. You could use it to reverse deaths. Anyway thinking about it the reality manipulation one is by far the strongest ability. It will allow you to control both time, matter and the universe itself. You could change reality to make yourself the strongest person in the world, make things like rocks living beings or erase whole countries out of existent.

@BrachydiosX IMO the Paradox Ultimata is op, you can destroy all the existence and make yourself immortal, since you can make others to be “mistakes” I suppose that you can also make yourself part of the universe, so you can’t be deleted

3 Likes