Trinity WIP (there's something on post 467)

A quick question, how does a mage become a mage? I mean they have incredible reserves of mana in them right? And they have to go through some training or is it discovered from birth? Or does it like make a spontaneous change, like click I’m a mage now, and if not and they awaken it at a later time does that affect the change in hair color? And I think the eyes change too.

Having a big amount of mana in our mc will we be able to become a mage?

Just curious because I couldn’t find it in the reference tab.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed this story. Its definitely a interesting one and I really like the idea of a mana gifted country using the mana to infuse it with machines for war. That’s definitely a unique and great idea.

1 Like

A mage is born as mage, no training needed you’ll become a mage just by sheer luck.

Yes it affects the hair colour and sometimes the eyes. Mages always have a violet hair, but there are few cases when the hair colour didn’t turn violet.

Not all mage have an incredible mana reserve, Pamela is an example of this.

MC can’t become a mage but there’s something better on chapter 4

I’m glad you liked it, I’ll keep on doing my best. :grin:

3 Likes

Can the Mc become a knight?

Yes, I have mentioned a major battle from an earlier post. If you manage to do a perfect run in that battle the MC will gain knighthood.

Ps: Being a knight is required to proceed in Zastin/Zena’s route, if you’re not a knight then all your advances with them are for nothing. This make Zastin/Zena one of the hardest RO to get. Specially since I’ll be making a harsh stat check on the said major battle. (But I already gave a guide for it on an earlier post so those who have read and keep it in mind wont have any problem.)

5 Likes

From what we have so far in terms of interactions and knowing what raises their affection, one way see this relationship is like this:
Throne room after ceremony, both are alone
MC- I can’t believe I have to deal with you on a daily basis.
Z- And yet you accepted your promotion.
Mc- Being ordered to accept it doesn’t count.
Z- smugPerks of being the being the ruler.
Mc-glare
Z- You can stop glaring and just say what you want so you can stop brooding.
Mc-ignoring them(I already have to deal with M’s craziness, now this growl) F*** you!
Z- F*** me?
Mc- Yes!
Both-(Did I/he seriously say that?)
moment of silence
Z- Holding back both anger and embarassment My bed chambers, tonight, don’t be late.
Mc-(This’ll either go well or horribly wrong. Who am I kidding it’s gonna be trouble regardless)

7 Likes

So that’s how we raise the affection level with Z.

Hm… slowly backs out of the room

But on a serious note, I kind of can see this happening eventually considering Z’s personality.

2 Likes

Meanwhile at the afterlife
Dad: Well… that escalated quickly.
Milinete (Z’s mom): Face palm and sigh I should’ve taught Z on how courting works.
Vivaldi: Well done kid you have exceeded my expectations.
Dawn: This have turned into a difficult situation, but still a welcome one.

On serious note I didn’t know people see Z like this.

Yeah I don’t think Z will let you leave just like that.

He he he, little did you know.

The conversation is accurate except for the F*** part. Z wont bed anyone that easily.

5 Likes

Pfft. What is she going to do? Sic the guards on us or use her sword’s power thingy… Actually never mind. Don’t tell her I said it.

3 Likes

I thought so, conversation probably worked better in the late game after building trust and rapport.
Z seemed to appreciate it when we’re blunt about how we felt about them, after having to deal with the rest their court who hid their disdain for the young monarch.
So I figured “why not have hate on the outside and love in the inside” sort relationship.

2 Likes

O- of course. I certainly was not tortured and was forced to tell the truth. No, you’ll be fine. Chuckles

There’s a reason for this. Z is looking for something.

3 Likes

Looking for the loving touch of another?

That’s half of what Z is looking for. The other is something Z never have because they’re the ruler of Eishfield, something the people wouldn’t dare give Z.

2 Likes

They want someone that can stand on equal terms with them, huh? Someone they can talk to without fear of them being a yes-man. I know that’s what I’d want if I was a tsundere ruler! :joy: It could also provide legitimacy with the fact that you need to be a knight in order to continue down their path: Being a knight puts you in a much higher position of power, honor, and acclaim, legitimizing yourself in their eyes. (just my ramblings) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And here I was hoping to start a guessing game.
I need to learn on how to be more vague. Lol.

Also I little help guys.

Help with this line **SPOILER**

I who rule nothing
I who devour anything
Manifest thy form and let rule thy kindom.

As you all know english is not my first language and I’m not sure if the part with the ‘thy’ is right, cause the grammar checker I’m using just keeps on telling me that the word ‘thy’ is too complex. I also looked it up in a dictionary but it only made me more confused. Tnx in advance guys.

Also I’m currently stuck with Bahamut’s route at the moment cause most of the idea that came to mind is already over used and the others are way too unreasonable even for Bahamut (I didn’t know it’s this hard to write something about a haughty tsundere), so it’ll take a while for the Trinity’s route to be implemented. Sorry about that guys.

4 Likes

The use of “thy” in that sentence seems and sounds okay to me considering English was one of my best classes when I was in high school.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I ruin everything :frowning:

The line works, although perhaps commas?

I, who rule over nothing,
I, who devour anything,
Manifest thy form and let rule thy kingdom!

Also ‘kingdom’, instead of kindom :slight_smile:

You’ve come to the same conclusion I have. You’re not alone there. I tend to act out a lot of the dialogues I write to see how well they sound aloud. Maybe that’ll help? In any case, good luck with your writing! I’ll look forward to seeing how the Trinity’s routes are implemented :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Leo is the ultimate tsunder. Triaina Academy secret route.

2 Likes

hey is Horace the last RO and while we obtain knighthood in the later chapters and last but not least
how is the most powerful being in the universe beside Destiny. thank you

Nahh, it’s ok.

I used to do this too, but then my sister saw doing it one time and she looked at me like I was losing it. Eversince then I just close my eyes and Imagine the conversation in my head.

Horoce is a RO.

There’s no other being as powerful as the godess of Destiny, but if you remove her from the picture then Jemisha(Vivaldi’s sister) is the strongest, but since she’s dead the next one will be Vivaldi and Dawn.