ToxicDreams: Another "Which Idea is More Interesting?"

Zero to villain for me please. The more shitty his previous life as a “zero” was the more motivation for villainy my mc will have of course. That was the one component I felt was lacking in the other super-villain game around here, the mc there was already an extremely wealthy (but supremely bored apparently) kid and not a “loser” with an utterly shitty life at the beginning.
While in fallen hero the mc turned villain may in fact be the lesser evil compared to the government.

I know what you mean, I like the superhero stories but none of them were truly villainous to me and so I’ve always wanted to either see one or make one that was strictly villainous. Though I don’t think you will be starting out dirt poor because of your parents, you’ll be a bit lower than most. Middle-class if anything lol.

Generally the more miserable, shitty and abuse my mc’s life has been then, usually the greater my motivation to be a villain will be.

2 Likes

Hmm I’ll keep that in mind when I start on it, since that’s the one that has the most votes it seems.

Honestly, as soon as I saw the title, I knew that For the Crown was the one i would like most. The summary and everything that appeared afterwards just convinced me more.

1 Like

Thank you to all who gave me feedback and voted as well. I’m probably going to go with For the Crown and if I ever just get bored and unfocused, work on Zero to Villain and Blood and Chaos.

2 Likes

Think you’ve made the right choice but they all sound interesting. :slight_smile:

Zero to Villain or Blood Chaos, both concepts are stunning great!

1 Like

The sweetest revenge. The. Sweetest. Revenge.
We’ve had enough hero / fantasy games. We haven’t had our share of good thriller games. We need something refreshing, new. We don’t need what we already have.

Plus I have had enough of role playing as someone else- super hero, villain, medieval soldier, warrior, whatever. I want to play as myself. I want to put myself in situations, I want to play as a protagonist, to see if I’m cut out to do something. I don’t want to have magical powers or superhuman combat abilities, I want to see if my normal self can hold up to realistic situations. I want to be a realistic hero. So The Sweetest revenge all the way.

1 Like