Touch of Lies (WIP) some...Prologue OUT~

Oops, I forgot to upload the photos that’s why you could not see them. Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

I only just noticed this error: the relationship bar of the kid we meet is in the skills list. I don’t think they are a skill lol. You need to make another list for characters we meet and be friends with.

1 Like

I found some more typos for u to fix then:
The typo happens u fall off the wall as male mc with the female kid: “Calm down, Mia. Don’t yell at him. It’s really not him fault. Now let’s go home.”
It should be “Calm down, Mia. Don’t yell at him. It’s really not his fault. Now let’s go home.”

The same typo happens again with male mc but with the male kid: “Calm down, Micah. Don’t yell at him. It’s really not him fault. Now let’s go home.”
It should be: “Calm down, Micah. Don’t yell at him. It’s really not his fault. Now let’s go home.”

This typo happens again with both kid genders but with non binary mc: “Calm down, Micah. Don’t yell at them. It’s really not them fault. Now let’s go home”.
It should be for male kid: “Calm down, Micah. Don’t yell at them. It’s really not their fault. Now let’s go home”
It should be for female kid: “Calm down, Mia. Don’t yell at them. It’s really not their fault. Now let’s go home”

1 Like

Fixed!

2 Likes

Got it, I’ll try to fix it now :smile:

2 Likes

This story is AMAZING! I read through the prologue and the storyline is already very interesting. Please, keep this up. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you sooo much :blush: :blush:

1 Like

I found more typos:

This one happens with Mia joining the guild: The older girl places a hand on his shoulder and she visibly relaxes.
It meant to be: The older girl places a hand on her shoulder and she visibly relaxes.

This typo happens Mia when the mc blushes on the second ro option waiting for food: She furrows his brows as he notices your red cheeks.
Its mean to be: She furrows her brows as she notices your red cheeks.

1 Like

Fixed!

1 Like

Nice layout of characters by the way. Especially separating normal ones from ro’s. Easy to understand and know who the ro’s are

2 Likes

I love this WIP already :heart:. It has a great potential, and ofc the ROs look quite interesting :sparkles::see_no_evil:

Can’t wait for more ;_;

3 Likes

There are a lot of characters so it would’ve been confusing not to separate them :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I’ll definitely try to improve it :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

I did a quick playthrough as I was having a fun break, so I might have not catched a lot of errors… However! Through my playthrough, I was intrigued! This was so fun, I can already see how more fun it’ll be in the later future! I really hope for more!
Another thing is when I was playing, I made my character really shy, except when they were flirting. I was thinking if it would be possible if you can add implements when the reader is OOC and the characters react to that- like if the reader is usually kind, but they suddenly say/do something really brutal.
That’s just a thought though as I’ve played some games like that!
All I have to say is I’m definitely keeping an eye on this- bookmarked and favourited already!

I also have somehow ended editing your post?! I DIDNT KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE AND IM SO SORRY FOR DOING THAT​:sob::sob::sweat:
Anyways, hope you continue this!

2 Likes

I love it so far ! The childrens are so cute !

4 Likes

Hahaha that’s totally fine, at least you got it back to what it was before. :laughing:

It seems very interesting to have an out of character moment, so I will try and add it to the later parts of the game. Thank you for reading!

I’m glad you like the children! There will be a lot more in the future :wink:

4 Likes

Awww, how cute is the relationship between the kiddos?! Love all the characters so far and the story. Can’t wait for more!

7 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face:

I really like the story so far and the characters are sweet, funny and in the case of Micah very amusing xD little rascal is adorable x3
I’m looking forward to read more <3
oh yes, I looked up the pictures and saw that one of them (Rond) is broken.

5 Likes