Too Much Spam

Sadly no, I believe this is better then how it is other nights.

So if the autor ask for feedback people cant post? i supose. Or better we can use a censor to put people offtopic in jail or crucificate them!!

@fantom Yesterday was. Weird coincidence. :slight_smile:

Uh if it’s feedback yes, If it’s mindless comments without relevance no. You don’t have to freak out. You are going overboard…

@MaraJade I don’t think that’s what Talon is getting at.

No one needs to be censored or jailed or crucified.

I belive a post only for updates solucione that talon and then people who want to know people an discuss like me and you can be happy

I know the sourse of some spam…It is started by the author by accident like how @Nocturnal brought up in his thread that he was sick some people said take cough drops and it then that got off topic

@Saracenar probably he die now For crucificate me :smiley: . The forum has a new censor Talon the omnipotent who can say and decide if you are spam or not

Or… we could move discuasions that are off topic onto a new thread i dothat sometimes

And talon sorry i got nothing against you but i find your comentary of people been spam really really ofensive to me personally

I have to agree with Talon here. A thread about a game should be about the game. If the discussion derails, the tangent should move to an off-topic thread.

I like spam. It taste like chicken!

As sombody who reads the forum a lot, but posts very little, I can agree with what he means. Many times I have come to check on updates to a game only to have to shift through 3-4 pages of random to find what I was looking for. It is a forum, so it is almost impossible to not have, but there are places meant for conversations which have nothing to do with CoG. I don’t see any reason to get so offended by this at all.

One possible solution would be to have seperate sub-forums for the different things, chat, game, discussion, etc.

I got offended because he call the people spam, who is he to decide if someone or something who post is spam?. So he is better than anybody and can juzdge all the people. And who is he to say what have or not the right to speak in a forum its not the first time he in a named atacked to me said i dont have right to post here because i dont create a game. So i asume all the rude post he makes could be directed to me.
So @Talon5505 if you got a sugerence please contact with a administrator, not start to yelling against people because dont have your ideas. You are not an administrator yourself so please dont be so rude.
And about the diferent sections in the forum i got and iphone and i ever can see the forum pages or the post category etc if the forum splits all categories with the actual sistem i never see entire sections,
I sugest a post only for updates or even a new section in the forum with this name

@Largejo: We have that. The problem is that the forum software automatically shows messages from all sections instead of by individual ones.

I agree that we need better forum software, though. I’m pretty sure jasonstevanhill agrees with you.

@MaraJade: @wolfwriter20 asked you and others not to spam up his game thread. So if nothing else, please respect that.

@Ramidel I respect @wolfwriter20 if you look there you see i present apologies to him in the post and in a pm so if you implied with the observation i am her troll you are wrong even i made fan fic for him.

I made no implications, I made a statement.

Ok sorry @Ramidel i not native english and sometimes i see a harsh tone to translate forgive me please

@MaraJade He’s not wrong to judge. Everybody judges and forms opinions of others basing on their actions, or in this case, the posts.
Spams are spams, it doesn’t requires an administrator to tell.
I have nothing against you personally and I have no intention of starting a flame war, but I have to agree with Talon here.
And he didn’t yell at people. In fact, I think that he’s already being polite here, with all the sarcasm being thrown towards him.
Seriously, there’s too much off topics discussion in game threads, sometimes the author allows it, or perhaps they are just being nice, I don’t know, but it also irritates people who wants to focus on the discussion of the games. There’s an off-topic section for a reason.