Thieves at Midnight Book 1

Pleasantly suprised by the amount of choice selections we get :slightly_smiling_face:

I got some feedback to actually include more to help people feel more connected to the story, so there will be more to enjoy!

2 Likes

Chapter two time!

“meant” at the start of the highlighted text, “the” at the end

Real-life intruding so I need to stop for a few hours, but I just reached the point of the first romance choice, and I like that you split the romance approaches. I’m not sure about the icons (they might not be sufficiently indicative of the approach), but that might just be a case of me needing to get used to them, and in any case there’s always the stats screen.

If the icons aren’t clear enough, I can definitely go back in and add brackets with labels like [direct], [sensitive], etc.

1 Like

Eh, they’re sufficiently distinct from each other that they can’t be confused, so it’s just a matter of getting the hang of them, and one can always check the stat screen. Besides, icons are more charming than brackets. :slight_smile:

Crime and romance? I’m in!

There’s plenty of both! Glad to have you! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.