The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

He’s clearly wondering if the game itself could be a demon since he’s Jesus and would need to purge it :blush:

5 Likes

I agree with this interpretation, it is now the official one. :3
By the way, will you give me a report of typos?

3 Likes

Sometime during the weekend, playing Resident Evil right now, near the end.

Ah, good game that. It’s not urgent anyway, take all the time you need.

I’m on the ship level. With no ammo…

So is there any choices I should retread over when checking?

Spoiler for you.There are zombies in the game and you shoot them.

1 Like

Last update is ripe with variations depending on stats and weapons. Maybe it would be more simple to simply send you the text, so that you don’t have to go through the game with a dozen different characters.

When the game becomes Metal Gear Solid. XD

So I’m going to have flashbacks of the mission where we lose Quiet right? :sob:

I should just go back to Dark Souls…

a million possibilities based on the slightest variation
What if the Wright King didn’t pick up a sword?
What if he was a she?
What if he didn’t kick that door down?
What if he wasn’t insane?

1 Like

Maybe try to learn kung-fu and become the ultimate monk?

The forum wouldn’t be full of door references and I wouldn’t have created a meme without meaning to.

Eh, who isn’t? :smirk:

Now imagining Mia with a moustache and an eye patch.
You’re gonna creep around and try to avoid being beaten to death by zombie mushrooms.

3 Likes

Too bad we couldn’t creep around and silently take out those tanks :rolling_eyes:

Back to roided out Ethan and precious ammo,

Do we have crossbows in the world?

In Resident Evil VII? Nah, I don’t think so.

In the Wight King? Yes, there’s pretty nice toys. Crossbow technology is pretty advanced especially for the dwarves and the blitzlandhian(I think I’ll try to find another name for that country too). Ballistas, scorpions, and other basic crossbow-like weapons are commonly used by pretty much everyone.

1 Like

So you’re telling me, we need undead dwarves so I can go sword and crossbow?

Beat it.

1 Like

No, hand-held crossbows are common, and sold in most countries. Dwarves have mastered the art of making big and powerful heavy crossbows able to fire bolts through 5 centimeters of metal(and siege weapons). Blitzlandhian preferred to trade a bit of power in exchange for repetition crossbows, able to fire a rain of bolts onto enemy positions.

The Meidian empire has focused onto siege weapons both for defense and attacks. Their army count very little range infantry, concentrating instead onto heavy shield-wielding infantry, skirmishers and mounted javelin throwers. They also have one of the best marine in the world, competing with the nevarran and the northern raider tribes.

Mechanical weapons are good for mortals however. Most things with mechanisms are too fragile and not powerful enough to wisthand a fight between two powerful beings. And mechanical artifacts/relics are even rarer than regular ones, since they are more difficult to enchant and more expensive to produce.

3 Likes

Darn, so I’ll just need a horror house monster to put a giant crossbow in…

So their range is the most troubling for us? Raiders are competing with countries in naval battles?

2 Likes

Angry raiders. Very angry raiders. The northern folk obviously doesn’t have the most ships, and not the better, but they are cunning and ruthless, genius in their art and deadly fighters able to prey on much larger ships.

While in a straight and fair battle, the empire would obviously win, the raiders are slowly gnawing at the imperial fleet, strengthening themselves as they weaken Meidia.

Meidia has good long-range artillery weapons, but literally nothing for medium range and the mounted javelinmen are good only for flanking.

2 Likes

what about heavy crowsbows?now im not sure if this was asked how common magic is? and if there is magic are there fey like creatures? And keep up the good work.

1 Like

one out of ten has a slight potential.
one out of a hundred has enough potential to be able to effectively use magic
one out of five hundred can become a high-level mage
one in a thousand has sufficient potential to become a master
one in ten thousand can become archwizard
one in a million can go even farther

Magical potential is not uncommon, but few are strong enough to weild it to its full capacities. In fact, those that are in that upper percentage of one out of a million can barely be considered human, or mortal anymore.

3 Likes

Not in the classic way. But yes.

Thank you.

1 Like

So does a master only master one type of magic and a archwizard masters them all?

i was wondering is there an underground “world” different species, biomes and believe different things about the undead? because this seems to be the type of world that would.

also i got an error when asking Helen to tell me what she called me

1 Like