The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

No, because you need a weapon to at least defend yourself, most of the strong templars rely on “divine” weapons to fight. And many of your enemies, even those magic-oriented will have weapons.

3 Likes

So are we goig to end up corrupting everything we touch?

and how are we going to “recruit” different undead unless…

5 Likes

GREATAXE…sorry if that’s a little late but yeah I think a greataxe is like a scythe but relies on more brute strength than finesse like it is portrayed in most media

2 Likes

It’s more complicated than just corruption. Though, simple answer is: It cannot be stopped.

Beating sense into them.

Axe comfirmed.

7 Likes

Why there is such hype around da axe is beyond me.
XD

4 Likes

A lil girl wielding a big axe to “chop off their head” means hilarity and fun ensues. Besides you denied my uber awesome claymore sword for a weak-ass bastard sword.

5 Likes

No better weapon…unless I had to use one in RL in which case I would never be able to lift this thing :yum:

2 Likes

A claymore is basically a bastard sword with a bigger compensation rating :stuck_out_tongue: , WK’s is longer than a regular claymore despite being “only” a bastard sword anyway. :smirk:

2 Likes

wait - so the sword is a guy "issue weapon? o.k. I guess… You still gave me my axe so no worries my Wight Empress is happy.

2 Likes

Just kidding, I just wanted not to make too many “heavy” weapons, there’s the mace and now the axe, I didn’t thought that so many wanted à bigass sword. :smirk:

2 Likes

Its the Braveheart syndrome. Everyone wants to be a wild Scotsman screaming “Freedom!” with a big claymore…

You can always arm the Wight with matching throwing daggers… ya, I think not either. lol

3 Likes

I only ever use swords in games, and since you said no shield then I must have a big two handed sword of scariness or I shall cry :sob:

2 Likes

I can’t have that, can I?

I said no shield because it’s more a dead weight than anything else to someone as skilled as WK, beside shields impair your ability to throw balefiery death at your foes. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Nope! :grin:

Well that’s fine, as long as I has the above sword then I don’t need a shield :grin:

1 Like

so much hype…it is unreal…unbelievable even…sorry, but its true!

2 Likes

You can always have people cry. Then make a pool.

I like knives… we’re going to have a murder knife right?

3 Likes

http://www.meme.rumbaar.net/cache/weapon/1209869850149.jpg_595.jpg

4 Likes

knives are basic melee weapons’, for a true master you need a long range like bow and arrows, a main weapon like a sword and a massive dragon for safty measures.

2 Likes

HOW DARE YOU!

Besides we have some magic to aid us. Close range is where **all** the fun is.

Is it bad that I avoid axes? I always like swords, daggers/knives, or scythes more…

ftfy

6 Likes

@bl00dragon - I told you someone would want a set of throwing knives. That and the Green Arrow person who wants their Wight to have a bow and arrow.

Edit - I see that was requested above too. Faster then even I thought of it. lol. … ummm ok… next will be nun-chucks so people can be undead Chuck Norris.

1 Like