The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Who else is more worthy than the Wright king? Or anyone who best him in combat.

I want a kaiser wright knight!

I want to kill an immortal dragon. 'Cause screw logic.

1 Like

Ha! He’s too special for that, a man like him deserves to be the sixth Dullahan

3 Likes

Ew. ew. ew.ew. Gross. Mudblood. Filthy blood. Filthy FilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthy

I need to be cleansed.

After cleaning my thoughts…

Now’s the time to proclaim the greatness of half elves and make @ElvesForTheWin the intolerant one.

Filthy pure bloods, half elves are the best :blush:

And waste a noggin like that?

Wright lord, there are only 5 of them.

2 Likes

Don’t dullahans get to keep their heads? I think they just prefer carrying them under their arms

2 Likes

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

The way I see it : the more elf there is in you, the better. Half elves are still better than humans but only half as cool as a pure blood elf. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why would you want sharper ears? Filthy woody elf. I mean everyone knows Legolas is the worst LOTR character, and no one wants to be more like him… I’d rather be part orc.

So who are these other champions? Do they have neat weapons and magic to pilfer? And don’t forget nice bodies… to raise of course.

1 Like

Eh, I guess half an elf is still better than a full one

Well I mean, there’s magic right? Surely some essense of Lady Super Elf lurks somewhere in the world… Or whatever… What about just making a copy?

Legolas is a prime example of a single character repeatedly jumping the shark in an otherwise good movie. He even had a magically bottomless quiver even though the books specifically talk about him running out of ammo.

It’s been a while since I read any of the books, like school summer project long ago. I did like movie Sauran better though. Though that’s basically a problem with any ammo character. If they do run out of ammo people can still complain it’s there to create fake tension. Which is why I like magic archers/gunman the best or basically anyone with an excuse for infinte ammo.

It’s there to create real tension. Because arrows are actually finite in reality.

1 Like

Not in 3.5 they aren’t! They got better, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

(and yeah, Legolas in the movies got more and more sillier. He went from a relatively solid, if subdued character in the Fellowship to some sort of memetastic superelf - and don’t even get me started on the Hobbit trilogy.)

2 Likes

I mean if the normally proficient character runs out not in the middle of cover it seems a bit out of character (or it’ll lead to dead guy’s weapons or wrestle an alive one) if they prepared for it and ran for cover, it’ll seem better but again get the other’s weapons, run, or die. And for someone who does seem like they’d run out without noticing, we don’t expect them to die at all because comedy.

Basically the only satisfying way to end the scene is running away, relying on others(so there’s less tension anyway) or killing the character off.

Is that a DnD thing?

Indeed. Let’s say that playing a half-elf in that edition was… subpar, compared to human or elf (half-orcs weren’t so hot either).

I heard that cross breeds in general were bad for DnD but I’ve never played :man_shrugging:

Legolas is a Honorary human and or dwarf he doesn’t count as elven badassery. :grin:

ill second that if i get one too…

this reminds me of fighting 100 Darth vaders, they fight light storm troopers till its down to one or two then they fight like vader. Never put a lot of Badasses in the same room if they are on the same side.

if you can convince a immortal they are not immortal they can die. :smiling_imp:
This is why elves aren’t immortal anymore…a human bard had a great day.

2 Likes

… dead elves

Such happy days.

He’s a dwarf we don’t need him!

You must love Schrodinger…

@bl00dragon

So do you have a list of artifacts/special items our wright king can earn during their journey, that you’d be willing to share?

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:
He has knife ears…
He lives with the elves…
He is the literal son of the king of the elves…

How is he not an elf???

he is not an elf because he doesn’t suck, if you don’t suck, you can’t be an elf, that’s like the defining trait of the elves

4 Likes

You really cant beat that logic :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Enough of the Elf wars.

5 Likes