The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

OK.

*if (((Name = "BOB") or (Name = "Bob")) or (Name = "bob"))
     *set Name = "Steeve"

Happy now? :3

6 Likes

With 2 E’s?

Fine I’ll be Bobby, not as good as the original and I’ll have a harder time dealing with hills, but it’ll work.

4 Likes

Yes, because you must insist on the Steeeeeeeeeeeeeve, after all you are adressing a race of slaves, you must lay it thick on their steeveness. :smirk:

Ah! A subpar replacement! What can a bobby do in a world devoid of Bobs?!

5 Likes

Steevey?

Gr… thwarted, foiled, defied! Fine, I’ll go back to offering carpentry services, everything made from fine door wood, of course.

Steevey the carpenter and Wright King I like it.

5 Likes

Good guess but no
Banshee of Marvel’s last name was Cassidy but, your caravan Cassidy is good too she would fit.

So before becoming a wight King MC was a carpent that was brutally murdered by a door and now reborns seeks to break all doors to satisfy his vengance?

5 Likes

Father was a door and mother was a battering ram it was a crazy relationship creating the ultimate weapon the Wight King born of fury for all things wooden & stone with a open policy to all with a key to their heart.

3 Likes

So father got penetrated?

7 Likes

:innocent: imaginations abound.

2 Likes

Hello guys, what is u-

unnamed%20(17)

11 Likes

Watches with dismay as the threads derails so hard it breaks through time and space (again).

8 Likes

Again? No idea what you’re talking about :blush:

So we’re definitely getting Shattered right? Because you’re a masochist who takes on multiple projects.

5 Likes

Yeah… Play innocent, mister rail saboteur. :japanese_goblin:

Yes. As we’re talking, half of the demo is ready, but I think the demo really needs to be full, or at least reach a certain point for it to show what it needs to show. The start will be considerably slower than the Wight King, so a half-finished demo won’t cut it in my opinion.

It helps me focus and avoid the writer’s blank page syndrome. XD

5 Likes

Play, me? Never, I am innocent :blush: If anything I keep it on track :angel:

Clear masochism at its finest. Making a story, a gamebook and a prequel to the gamebook at once?

3 Likes

I think you’ve wandered on the wrong thread, friend. XD

Probably where you wanted to post this:
https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/blood-hunter-a-story-of-hope-sacrifice-and-blood-update-6-12-apr-2018/32594

Yup sorry my mistake.

1 Like

just shows thy are paying so much attention to your game they forget their are trying to talk to someone else in their attempt to lurk…:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

So, the actual version of Shattered’s demo is 5000 words long. There’s still a good amount of work to do, but it shouldn’t take long. While writing the demo, I also thought of some things I should tell you/remind you off. In Shattered, your character used to be quite a… controversial felllow, someone with rather strong opinions, and undesirable traits. Despite the memory loss, these traits remain, though much weaker. And later on in the story, the MC will be able to work onto these, to try and part with the last of what they were. The point is, the MC may say things that could disturb you. Oh, and also, in this story because of the character the MC was, you will play as a non-human.

Still working on The Wight King too, though kinda tripping on a remaking of the first harrow of the Wight King.

8 Likes

Is this the archdemon story?

Clearly I have to reinforce them, I have to maintain a sense of identity after all!

4 Likes

Nope. The archdemon will be a sequel to the Wight King (Temporarily called The Pact, I actually already have a short demo lying around but I don’t really want to show it now).

Well, you can do that too. Whether you will come to regret it or not, we shall see.

5 Likes