The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

This is something I totally forgot to say during our talk about using “they” for the MC so I’ll mention it before leaving for my accounting class (Shudders … Damnit)

Would you even worry about offending the Wight Knight by saying the wrong pronouns after seeing them singlehandedly take down all your troops and the Almighty door?

It’s like being chased by a werewolf and before it kills you this happens

MC : Wait, what pronouns do you use?

Werewolf : Grrrr … ?

MC : is that a new gender I’m not aware of?

Werewolf : eats the MC’s face

9 Likes

That would actually be a funny situation for an humorous game.

2 Likes

Lol do not forget to annuitize, and thank you for that epic funny image, my dear you made Monday go away to make for a brilliant Tuesday.

I do hope for a pronoun selection sooner; rather than later.

2 Likes

Me tooooo!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hehe, I’m pretty wild when I wake up so I end up with a better sense of humor in that time :grin:
(That sounded way too weird …)
But I’m pretty pissed off right now since my law class was cancelled and I missed the accounting class because of traffic … All the busses and trams I had to ride for nothing!!! :triumph:

2 Likes

So i have idea for an SSS monster the Lich King (not Arthas) or a Kracken or a giant living mountain (shudders my Dm does this All the time) or simply a Devil like creature just some ideas peace!

1 Like

Wow … I’m spamming this thread way too much …

Why don’t you try coming up with something yourself?

It would be more interesting to see something new instead of the old monsters

how about undead zombie titan Dragon mix like a titan that has a dragon head and wings but the gods cursed it with undeath and it can use its breath to corrupt living things and defile holy places? And if it kills something it can absorb its soul and of course turn them into its minions. ok thats bout it.

1 Like

And give it a sea of souls/flesh that follows it around and takes the lives of any living creatures that comes in contact with it for too long

1 Like

and the ability to summon behemoth zombies

How would it do that? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Wow! I have alot of replies here … I feel like i should back off for a while :astonished:

umm i didnt think of that

Or just edit them into bigger replies. Its what I do, since I am an extrovert and love to type a lot. lol.

1 Like

Interesting power structure for the world tho ive always felt like skeletons are underrated especially if there’s liches around to crave runes all over the bones. On the undead hero bit i could see there being a possibly not all of those you can see through are evil…not all the time…ok vast majority of the time its there to eat you one way or the other but imagine the look on a holy warrior’s face after no effect with the turn undead or the tried and true killer of undead…heal but back to the game I’m liking the misty aura choice the most it give a proper creepy undead feel

May I know when the next update will be if the information is available?

You cannot ask the forbidden question my dear fellow, though I’m a nice guy, so I’ll answer this time.

The answer is: As soon as I’m not too sick to write.
Plus: I’m sorry but I’ve work to do during vacation meaning I must spend half my days working on my shitload of homework. So it’s a bit hard to find time to write anyway.

4 Likes

oh for another sss monster how bout a giant undead 3 headed turtle that has hundreds of undead living on it

Like Jinmen?