The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

I want to suggest that MC is Eevee, unlimited potential, can be anything, and also lovable!

Which eeveelutions is your MC, guys?!

Rin is Glacieon, Samir is Sylveon, and Orianna is Flareon

12 Likes

Well, N is obviously Chansey.

A is Metapod, why? Because that sell is about impossible to destroy, but once you manage, you have a nice Butterfree inside. I can also settle for Ponyta/Rapidash, because they burn to the touch unless they trust you, then they are nice and warm.

Also, I would say M is Charizar, pissy, does his own thing most of the time, wonā€™t listen to a word you say unless you earn his respect.

And F, I would say is Gastly/Haunter/Gengar. If there are any pokemons that are trolls, those are the ones. Also, they just want cuddles and a place to belong.

15 Likes

You are right and you should say it!

I agree 100%!

Plus, the Gastly line can only evolve to Gengar (reach their full potential) when they are traded (leave their home) which F did as well.

I could also see F as Zubat cuz they are cute and can also only evolve to their final form if they are showered in love and friendship. Plus confusion, F likes to make everyone confused and flustered.

8 Likes

My MC with M would be a Flareon without a doubt.
My self insert would probably be an Umbreon.

3 Likes

So everything is so fluffy here I kinda feel like I am ruining it with my question xD

Soā€¦A said in book 1 they are dangerous, yet the vampires get steady supply of blood from Agency (which mean they donā€™t have to hunt down people or be worried blood would run out), protect innocent humans and supernaturals, and are more or less in control with their strength and hunger for blood (they only seemed to struggle with Mcā€™s blood when they were bleeding to death in the warehouse). Why would they think they are dangerous? Or do you think were they referring to Detective?

This thought started bugging me this evening. Am I just overthinking this? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Im pretty sure A is just being a drama queen tbh. ā€œWe are vampires, monsters, I could kill you with a movement and rip you apartā€, etc etc. Typical vampire drama that makes everyone around roll their eyes :joy:

18 Likes

Emma would either stay an Eevee, or be an Umbreon. (Lowkey Batman fangirl, woo.)
Hayden would be Flareon.
Cassandra would be Sylveon.

A should be a fighting type, I think.

2 Likes

Why, if i may ask, is M considered to be a Ditto? I mean, Koffing is obvious with their smoking, but Dittoā€¦ Is it because M is willing to stop smoking for the mc? And that they are falling in love for the first time?

My detective is probably a Vaporeon with Morgan and a Jolteon with Farah

6 Likes

Itā€™s because Mā€™s a hoe and theyā€™d love it. Jk

13 Likes

Because dittos can mate and ā€œget alongā€ with any PokĆ©mon expect, ya know, other Dittos.

M will bone anyone but Mason and Morgan wouldnā€™t get along at all!

Though if the M Super Soldier theory proves true then M is MewTwo

Edit THEN AGAIN thereā€™s also Lycanroc who might be a good fit for M since itā€™s all wolf-y. Or Stufful cuz M is Best Red Panda

7 Likes

okay so i gotta know

how did your mcs react to supernatural beings actually being real and UB being vampires?

my mcs are all either okay with it from the start, in disbelief, or wary at first and then it goes away.

but as iā€™m playing through nateā€™s route iā€™m really considering maybe an mc thatā€™s terrified of the idea? like completely loses trust in UB after the revelation and becomes distant. and i think maybe nate having to really push to bring back the closeness with mc. idk haha it sounds terrible i love nate so much and i dont want anything negative ever coming his way but i love angsty shit so i think maybe nate would be best for this kind of mc. nate or maybe adam? iā€™ve also considered felix. and the love triangle route. just not mason lol

2 Likes

Even if you donā€™t make it your canon Nate playthrough I think itā€™s still worth a play-- if only just for the sheer amount of emotions it will make you feel. Sera is good at that. :wink:

Plus I believe she mentioned there might be some patreon content associated with that option!

3 Likes

I mostly went with confused/bewildered/cool with it.

Emma: Alrightā€¦I mean I literally saw a massive gash in your arm heal in a couple seconds, soā€¦
Hayden: ā€¦huh.
Cassandra: Youā€™reā€¦what? (Sorta spooked by demon boy though.)

I donā€™t wanna hurt my vampire babies.

4 Likes

Orianna honest to god thought they were fucking with herā€¦ then she saw a guy with bones sticking out of his arms and a lady with a tail and okay, wow, gosh thatā€™s a lot to take in but, okay, you know what itā€™s fine. Shes fine. This is actually kinda cool.

Rin was pretty much like ā€œyeah, okay, that makes senseā€ and took it pretty well. Well, okay, she was a bit mad at Rebecca for keeping it secret all her life but she was really mad at Unit Bravoā€¦ not because of the vampire thing but for keeping important information like ā€œthis is what the killer looks likeā€ and ā€œhes after you specificallyā€ from her. She was pretty pissed about that, especially when they then disregarded her work saying it wasnā€™t even an investigation thatā€™s gonna sting for a while, F, why?

Samir was in shock. Just total shock. And then he bottled that shock up, put those feelings away, and proceed to ignore that they exsisted and plans on doing so until he dies. Itā€™s a great plan. Well, okay, he did get pretty mad with Rebecca for hiding it from him his whole life, like, Mom, wtf, but heā€™s too close to her to stay mad for very long, they pretty much made up by the end of the game. Though he thinks the Supernatural are pretty interesting, heā€™s pretty curious about them and their secret society and culture.

5 Likes

Just wanted to share this somewhere, not sure if this is the place though

Wayhaven in Tomodachi Life

tomodachi
Even in other games theyā€™re bffs!
Also my miiself and Nate fell in love without me doing anything, accurate though since heā€™s my fave and Adam somehow beat me at a rap battleā€¦

13 Likes

@jerich welcome! It makes me so happy to see more and more ppl talking on this thread

lmaooo

That actually fits them so well

Oh yeah and donā€™t mind this ā‡©, i was just going through ig and when i saw that meme, wayhaven was screaming my name.

lol

17 Likes

None, Charlotte would be a regular Eevee! :sparkles: Sheā€™s just got a little bit too much of every Eeveelution to ever settle. :upside_down_face:

GASP

Itā€™s perfect!!

Charlotte: I knew it!

Rebecca: ā€¦you knew they were vampires?

Unit Bravo: [sweat nervously]

Charlotte: No, I mean, I knew something was up, what with all the caginess and the obvious attempts to lead me away from the truth, so logically I assumed it had something to do with aliens X-Files and that it was a big government conspiracyā€”

Felix: Oh wow, thatā€™s almost exactly it!

Rebecca: [glares at Unit Bravo]

Dude, that was actually my first playthrough but I felt awful about making Nate sad... :(

So instead Iā€™m gonna make him panic over Charlotteā€™s soon-to-be single-minded obsession with joining the ranks of the supernatural!! : D

Nate: No, please, you donā€™t understand what itā€™s like, what youā€™ll have to give upā€”!

Charlotte: All emotional attachments to those you love.

Nate: Y-Yes, essentially.

Charlotte: Which is exactly why I wonā€™t be a Jedi!

Nate: You what now?

Charlotte: Instead Iā€™ll be Sith, they encourage passion and love and killā€”ahhhh, you know what never mind the Sith, they might be too hardcore for me. Ooh! But Grey Jedi are totally up my alley, Iā€™ll definitely join their ranks.

Nate: I have no idea what youā€™re talking about sometimes and it worries me.

15 Likes

Almost all of mine were believing and generally accepting (mostly afraid of what Murphy could do to the town and curious about what happened to A to make them have their opinions of humans). My most current one (ex-criminal Eric McDowell, who Iā€™m split between having them romancing Nat and Morgan, depending on the game) thought it was yet another lie they were feeding him. When he learned that they knew who was the murderer, itā€¦ wasnā€™t what he wanted to find out, especially after trying to feel some degree of optimistic about the case. Otherwise, heā€™s chill about the supernatural. I donā€™t know about playing one that hates the team or the supernatural.

1 Like

Man, I missed hearing about Charlotte and her Star Wars obsession.

10 Likes

@rose-court, a little while back there was discussion of a more expanded FAQ that included fan theories and the like, so if this is going to be incorporated in that feel free to ignore, but I noticed it wasnā€™t in the current FAQ and I was curious so figured Iā€™d still askā€“

Do you (/anybody else) happen to know what makes Murphy bite the detective on the neck vs the wrist?

2 Likes