The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Time for fun a fact: it takes ~ 0.15 seconds for that bored expression you see to do a 180 and turn the prank and mischief mode on, with a corresponding sly glint in those foxy eyes.

Being serious, she’s gorgeous!

11 Likes

I’m starting to think F is Sera’s favourite considering they have 5 drawings on Instagram :joy:

Well done Sera, keep going

Also, now we know that another of F skills is doing a killer eye shadow. Felix can do my detectives eye shadow now.

13 Likes

F is Best Vampire confirmed!

12 Likes

Whoops…Lol! (F is not as stiff in posture as the others, makes them fun to doodle!)

The other’s snippets will be going up too…eventually… hehe ;D

27 Likes

:open_mouth: Whaaat?! I’ve been gone for a while. Any links where I could find these drawings? lol

Sera is working hard to get her own Patreon and these are (some of?) the rewards. In other words, we cannot see the whole images (yet). But, as you can see, Sera does show the teasers on her Instagram account, alongside some other Wayhaven teasers.

Edit:

Here are the links to the other teasers:

Felix
Farah
Nate
Ava
Morgan
More Farah
Nat
Mason
Adam
More Felix
Nate
Morgan coloured

13 Likes

There’s a link to her instagram in the first post. There you can see all the teasers, which are (as @L_M said) are going to be made available to patreon patrons when she gets it up and running.

Not sure when that’ll be but she’s certainly got everyone hyped!

7 Likes

Oh, sweet. Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

I am loving sneak peaks of Farah and Morgan :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m loving F more and more :rofl:

15 Likes

Omg I made Nate blush! This is an achievement!

18 Likes

Saw this the other day when a friend linked it to me

Summary

Could it work in Wayhavens Universe!? Yes? No? MAYBE!?

I dunno either way I found it amusing.

13 Likes

N crying tears of joy and relieve while reading this, I see it.

4 Likes

That would be an interesting development, but there’s probably some supernatural element in human blood that makes consumption of it mandatory for vampires and other beings. Otherwise, that would make for a cool addition for one of the later stories. While it might make it easier for N, there’s also the whole issue of what makes a monster a monster. (I’m at work, so I only had time to come up with that thought. Will check the Tumblr for more info.)
…my best guess is probably not. Still a cool idea, but likely no coconut water for N.

1 Like

Uh, I just wanna jump in here and say that coconut water is not a substitute for blood. It’s actually incredibly dangerous to ever inject yourself with anything, let alone a food.

Here’s a quote from an actual licensed doctor talking about this exact subject that I found on the Snopes page for coconut water (spoiler alert: Snopes says it’s false, lol):

In layman’s terms:

Coconut water is good as a drink because your body can draw out all the necessary nutrients and can flush out anything harmful via the digestive system, but if injected directly into your veins (in an attempt at a blood transfusion) it can cause brain swelling, can destroy your red blood cells, can cause kidney failure, can increase or decrease your heartbeat to dangerous levels, and in general is just a terrible, terrible idea.

Now, whether or not coconut water can be used as a blood substitute in the Wayhaven universe is something else entirely, but I just want to make sure that no one leaves this thread with potentially dangerous misinformation regarding coconut water.
Drink it, there’s no issues there (unless you’re allergic to coconut), but please don’t inject yourself or anyone you know with…literally anything. That stuff is best left to professionals.

/end PSA

25 Likes

Murphy greatly disapproves.

(Though he probably sees himself as a professional…)

19 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpE2BFBnS81/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ts85zx6vito9

God, I’m crying :joy:

It looks that the contemporary art collection of the Detective is going to keep growing.

36 Likes

Looks like A is…

puts on sunglasses

Down to Smash

28 Likes

Will this become a tradition? Will they break a thing that belong to the MC in each book? Will they break their bed?

20 Likes

At this point, our MC should just direct A to an art curator to show off their “fine” work. Wonder what would be the response when ask what is their inspiration.

8 Likes