The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Is that why A is so buff because of all the N caring they do?

10 Likes

Or crying for those who usually donā€™t express their emotions with tears. Wayhaven offers an individual workout, fitting your needs, for everyone. Our strength stat is at least 10 points above all the other fandoms here.

7 Likes

New Canon right here without a doubt. A got swole by caring for N 24/7 no breaks non stop caring

6 Likes

asgsfjdhsjlk

A at the agency gym: 200ā€¦ 201ā€¦ 202ā€¦
Rando agents: watching appreciatively
A, swole as fuck: you should see the other guy

Also HONESTLY holding in like explosive crying could forreal give you some abs :joy:

8 Likes

If not we could us me as a ram I could be a really scary jumpy grumpy caffeine squirrel and I could scare all those fitness people with no problems

2 Likes

If the MC romances N does that give A an excuse to have a workout partner now?

A: 300ā€¦301ā€¦302
MC: Alright good set I canā€™t wait to hit it now
N: can you please put me down now

9 Likes

Thatā€™s it, no more steroids - The Wayhaven Chronicles will be enough. Just give them the LT and watch those muscles grow like vegetables.

6 Likes

I found a few!

Confirmed details from Sera

Hello! You're seriously my favorite writer I love... - Seraphinite Games
^ UB from oldest to youngest
So actual ages are spoilers, but how old are UB (N... - Seraphinite Games
^ age of UB according to their driving license (spoiler being that some of these are the actual age of their turning)
Wait A is MUCH older than N? For some reason i... - Seraphinite Games
^ A is much older than N

Theories and hunches

The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP) - #2512 by Hannah_Minger
^ Nā€™s age
The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2 - #3794 by Hannah_Minger
^ Fā€™s and Mā€™s age

Still finding the elusive Aā€¦

3 Likes

I donā€™t know whether it would be a theory or a hunch, but a while back it was suggested that A was a Gaul when they were a human. It hasnā€™t really been discussed with detail in the text (so maybe a hunch?) but it seems like it has enough circumstantial evidence to be a theory

3 Likes

N has trouble with technology because they purposely refuse to learn about it where A doesnā€™t. A is a practical vampire so they probably see it as ā€œoh, this thing makes life easier so Iā€™m going to use it.ā€

11 Likes

A is older than N. N is second oldest, then M, and F is the youngest.

Here is the ask:

8 Likes

Especially when N has moreā€¦ important things on their mind.

19 Likes

And A is the opposite.

MC: does something cute
A: starts having a feel
A: distracts self but learning how to code

15 Likes

Then it looks like by the end of the series A is going to be a regular tech-guru

MC: ā€œwhere is Aā€?
A[coming out of the basement]: "I am no longer A call me

download%20(4)

15 Likes

Wtff!!! The angstttt. I mean, I shoulda known N was gonna get hurt in the love triangle otherwise it wouldnā€™t be the angstiest route.
But like how would N find out about Aā€™s feelings.
Imagine in one of the books your with A, having a ā€œmomentā€ with Aā€™s arm on yourā€™s and then N just walks in like
ā€œDetective, I was-ā€¦I,ā€¦ā€
A yanks arm away from mcā€™s
A is shook
N heavily swallows
N: ā€œIā€™ll, uh just put these hereā€
N walks away slowly, shoving their hands in their pocket, with a sad frown wondering: ā€œhow could I even think that?! A doesnā€™tā€¦thereā€™s no way, unlessā€¦ā€
N whispers: ā€œA and mc haveā€¦fallen for eachotherā€¦ā€
And then N goes for a walk filled with pain, dread and denial that their bff may perhaps like mcā€¦and also the thought that mc may have affections for A as well.
No biggie right?!
Iā€™LL GO DIE NOW :sob::sob:

13 Likes

I am so freaking glad I have no interest in the Love Triangle whatsoeverā€¦ I do not think I could survive such amounts of emotional tortureā€¦

I wish you the bests of luck you brave, brave soldiers.

16 Likes

Right in the gut. I could imagine Nā€™s look of dread after stepping into the room crystal clearly. That hurt.

Also, I am listening to Kevin Kernā€™s ā€œWe Should Waltzā€ and it makes me wonder: Has Sera said if any of the agents can dance? Because the mental image I now have is of Nat and MC waltzing to classical in the candlelight, Natā€™s hand on MCā€™s back and the other hand joined with theirs. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I got you, fam

9 Likes

How the fuck are yā€™all so quick to find information lol. Thank you!

So glad to have my waltz fantasy validated

8 Likes

Because we are old fans that have read Seraā€™s tumblr every single since for many many monthsā€¦ :rofl:

16 Likes