The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Hmm, @Mewsly’s Wayhaven Wiki link doesn’t seem to work. I’m not directed to a site when I click on the link.

4 Likes

This isn’t the first thread. I believe Guns of Infinity has that distinction, but we can celebrate the new thread anyway. :fireworks:

I have a question though… why must Book 2 have spoilers if there is nothing out? I can see Book 1 endings needing it, but when the demo releases, I figure this thread will get locked and discussion moved to the new Book 2 demo thread.

If you are going to insist that Book 2 talk needs spoilers, what exactly should be spoilered?

4 Likes

Fragments from Book two posted on the tumblr, I’d assume.

2 Likes

@michellexylee The link should work now.

@spunkycatninja Actually, we discussed this in the other thread, but it has long since been buried…and that’s kind of the issue.

We’re a very talkative fandom so much and it would be more detrimental than helpful to @Seraphinite and Book 2 as a whole if we moved all discussion over to that. So we were thinking that instead of doing that, we leave the Book 2 WiP thread for more focused and helpful feedback that Sera can actually read through, instead of jumping to the latest in 600 new posts.

This thread would then serve for our more off-topic discussions that still deal with Wayhaven, without completely derailing the WiP thread.
Of course, that one hasn’t been made yet, but I figured I’d add the spoiler warning as a preventative measure regardless.

11 Likes

Also, add that we thought that when the wip of book 2 is open, we should tag Sera exclusively when we have feedback to give, so it will be really ease for her to read the important stuff.

6 Likes

Ok, that makes sense. I do remember the conversation, but it had been awhile.

But if the WIP thread will be all about feedback, that might be excessive, right? :thinking:

I want our car to last the whole time—being clunky and finicky the whole time. :oncoming_automobile:

9 Likes

sniffs air ahhh ready to be filled with delicious angs and anorable fluffyness

5 Likes

I don’t think it will be 100% exclusive. We will probably gush about the demo itself over there, but try to keep it more contained that the general talk.

5 Likes

New thread!

Thanks so much to everyone who worked on the wiki - it looks really nice and I can only imagine how much time and effort went into putting it together. :tada:

5 Likes

Yay a new thread! :smiley: And a wiki! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wiki looks great!

@rose-court edit OP name to Mishka Jenkins

3 Likes

autocorrect needs to die a fiery death

Thank you! We worked hard on the wiki!

4 Likes

Know who else needs to die a fiery death? Murphy. Ahahahahaha~

8 Likes

What did you say about my problematic husband???

It’s true, though.

8 Likes

Ditto! Too bad the Agency won’t give the detective a nice big SUV to cart the team around in. Then M won’t complain (with good reason) about what a piece of crap the MC’s car is! And F would be happy, too. So would my MCs, who hate that stupid piece of crap car.

Yep!!

Acck, a new thread!

I want the option of killing it for good and replacing it with something that isn’t a clunky piece of crap. :expressionless:

Mainly because at least two of my MCs would go with A to a car show simply because they love doing that, too. And like fast cars.

6 Likes

If your MC could turn in his or her car for a new one which would it be? And what would he or she do with the old piece of crap car?

My MC Lauren would buy herself either a Ford Mustang or a Dodge Challenger. For her old one she’d sell it to a fair so that it can get totaled in a demolition derby lol

3 Likes

You guys are mean, the car is an important character and you’re talking about killing them! I don’t see anyone talking about killing off Tina or Verda or Dougie! and don’t you dare start

I’d rather my MCs keep the car. Samir doesn’t care as long as it can get him around, and Rin would totally keep the car because you can’t drive a motorcycle in cold weather or when its raining! Plus she’ll need it for carting around 4 vampires or friends who are too scared to get on it.

13 Likes

Aaaaaaand this thread is going to reach 10k comments.

Nice to see you all again after being absent. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

The only one I can see getting a different car would be Hayden. She’d get the fastest red sports car she could afford. The rest would be perfectly happy with their old clunker.

3 Likes
What my MCs would do (collapsed since it's long)

Dezh (M):
She’d get a brand new Mustang Shelby GT350 (in black, without stupid stripes on it!). Barring that, and since the team wouldn’t fit in that, she’d totally go for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (goes from 0-60 in 3.4 seconds!). As for her old car, she’d probably beat it to death with a sledgehammer just for the fun of it.

Nyx (A):
Challenger SRT Hellcat. And she’d even let Adam drive it. As for her old car, she’d give it a nice funeral and scrap it for parts.

Wolfe (N):
She’d get a Cadillac ATS-V Coupe. It’s fast, it’s sleek, and N would love it because it’s expensive, lol. She’d donate her old car to some charity or other.

Jax (F):
A Camaro (because she loves Bumblebee from Transformers… yes, that’s her reason). As for her old car, she’d want to burn it and have a bonfire party in its memory.

4 Likes