The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (WIP)

Oh. Aw man! Well, at least she seems to be a fairly fast writer lol. I’m so impatient.

Does anyone know when the first Wayhaven was released?

Nah they’ve werewolves who you can flirt with only I think and A doesn’t care for them. There’s no rivals for ROs also.

1 Like

Book One was released March 2018.

But it’s kinda frowned upon to publicly guess or ask when the game will come out. It will come out when it’s finished, you know? Just gotta go with the flow and stay patient by playing Book One six thousand times, lol

6 Likes

I don’t have time to flirt with ANYONE, not untill me and A have stopped trying to assert dominance over each other… which could take a while :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

dont worry, maybe by Book 38 your MC and A will have established a hierachy :wink:

3 Likes

My bad. I have high-functioning autism, so I don’t always realize stuff like that. It’s actually more just for me, so I can try and temper my impatience. For example, if I’m waiting for a book to come out, and previous books took two years in between, it’s easier for me to be patient during those first two years.

1 Like

As I already stated in another message I think my MC and A will explode of sexual tension way before we could estabilish who’s the best leader between us.
:joy:

2 Likes

oh-my-takei

3 kids later…

12 Likes

RIP, N’s gonna have their work cut out for 'em with your MC and A.

@zizzlekwum
Ohhh, I get you. If it weren’t for college I’d be shaking in my seat with excitement until the next game came out. But it’s just really hard to gauge when games will be finished. Sera is an incredibly diligent writer and works really hard to create this world for all of us to enjoy, but that doesn’t mean life can’t get in the way unexpectedly. It’s not like regular video game development where there’s a team to pick up the slack should anything (god forbid) happen. So it’s really dependent on life and luck to get things done, and those two things are notoriously fickle.

And that’s not even getting into the increased complexity with each successive game which will mean more writing/coding/work.

Because of that, I can’t even guess as to when the next game will come out and I know that that must be frustrating but it is the closest thing to a sure thing that we’ve got in forecasting the release.

But hey, that’s why we’ve got the forums around. To bug each other with theories and jokes and general fannishness to hold us over until then!

8 Likes

MC “This is my station!”
A “This is my Unit!”
MC “This is my invesigation!!!”
A “This is my case!!!”
MC “THIS IS MY JOB!”
A “THIS IS AN AGENCY JOB!”
MC “YOUR FUCKING ATTITUDE WILL GET PEOPLE KILLED!!!”
A “YOUR HUMAN NATURE WILL SLOW US DOWN CAUSING THE DEATH OF MANY MORE!!!”
MC “I HATE YOU!”
A “I LOVE YOU!”
MC “Wat?”
A “Wat?”

:boom::boom::boom:

55 Likes

[wedding bell noises]

16 Likes

MC “You said you love me…”
A “I most surely did not.”
MC “You did tho…”
A “You’re wasting everyone’s time with your fantasies!”
MC “Why would it be so bad to admit it?”
A “There is nothing to admit!”
MC “YOU’RE SUCH A COWARD!”
A “YOU’RE SUCH A DELUSIONAL!!”
MC “YOU’RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!!”
A “FUCK YOU!”
MC “FUCK ME!”
A “Wat?”
MC “Wat?”

:boom::boom::boom:

(Repeat from the start)

43 Likes

I’d like to remind people that general discussion should take place over in: The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

This thread is meant for general feedback (what you loved or if you thought something was off or missing that you’d like to see).

It’s fine to let it go off topic for a few posts, but let’s not break up the discussion and have it spread of multiple threads. :wink:

6 Likes

Progress Report

Made a real great start to Chapter 9 this week!

I actually ended up adding in an extra scene for each LI that wasn’t planned, so that put me a little behind. But I think it’s worth it for what it added!

I’ll be starting on the first friendship scenes decided by friendship points today! Looking forward to that, particularly M’s, hehe :smiley:

As for March’s goal, well, I am very pleased to have completely streamrolled past it!

My goal for March was to complete Chapter 7, and not only did I complete it, I finished Chapter 8 and got about a third way into Chapter 9 too! Woohoo!

For April’s goal, I would like to finish Chapter 9 and get 2 of the LI scenes done for Chapter 10.

As some of you may have seen on Instagram, I’m doing special Spring-themed scenarios for each of the LI’s on Patreon in April too, so that’ll be a good heft of writing to get done! But I’m feeling confident about it :slight_smile:

Looking through my plans, I forgot how completely massive Chapter 11 is :smiley: So I got to make sure and build myself up for that one!

So a great week again, and hopefully next week will be just as productive!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! :slight_smile:

72 Likes

Aren’t we all?

7 Likes

Okay, you know how you said somewhere (possibly in this thread and possibly somewhere else that I don’t remember) how you’ve had the idea for this story in your head for years but it never felt quite right until you put it into this choose-your-own-adventure type of format? I was wondering about that. Did you have an MC all fleshed out? What was their name? Boy or girl? What was their relationship with their mother? And what about A, N, F, and M? Where they guys or girls? And who ended up in a romantic thing with the MC, at least by the end of where the Wayhaven game is currently? Basically, can you tell me the stats and choices of the MC you had in mind before formatting it this way? I’m really curious.

1 Like

Mishka doesn’t really come on here—only to post her weekly status. But she has answered some of these questions before.

The MC’s name was Lauren Langford, and there was a love triangle between the MC, Nate and Bane (who is now Adam). Adam is different and not as uptight and hostile as Bane was (which is saying something lol). The others are pretty much the same. Felix and Mason were there to show other aspects of vampires. Felix was more of the best friend of the group while Mason was to show the more menacing side of vampires. Lauren, I believe, was more of a sarcastic MC.

And that’s it as far as I remember. If you want answers, I suggest going to her tumblr and submitting an ask, but I’ve pretty much covered everything already.

9 Likes

Okay, thanks. Huh. It’s weird thinking of Adam as Bane. And also weird trying to imagine Adam as being even more uptight lol

I would love it if you romance A and either you or F tease A about us shooting her