The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (WIP)

I’m excited and I don’t even like Unit Bravo

1 Like

How dare you

14 Likes

Why you don’t like UB?

3 Likes

Sacrifice a Digital human to Murphy, so Murphy will behave and not attempt again to break out into the real world…

1 Like

What do you mean by full demo?

The author is working on creating the next few chapters(I think chapter 3-6?) Then she will update the demo once they are completed and that’ll be it.(well not it but it will be the completed demo then she will work on the last few chapters private)(sorry if this is confusing I’ll try to reworded it.)(sorry if I read your post wrong)

(You can check out the author’s tumblr and Instagram which goes into more info because I don’t really know.)(both links are in this Thread: The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (Book Two Spoilers) )

14 Likes

Is there a beta tester for this book?

1 Like

You probably have to message the author that but usually the authors(in general) ask for beta testers on the thread but since this is book two I don’t know(I know there’s a editor she works with tho))

1 Like

If you want to leave general feedback, this is the thread for it.

If you want to beta test, you’ll need to wait until Sera has the book written. At that time, she’ll set up beta testing while I’m editing the last few chapters. She’ll set up an email and links and all that stuff for those who get approved. :slightly_smiling_face:

But that is a long way off right now.

7 Likes

Oh okay. Thanks @spunkycatninja @Alexis

2 Likes

Ah I get it. Thanks.
I thought complete demo mean it going to be release soon.
Thanks for the clarification.

4 Likes

I know it makes no sense for it to show up, but I almost wish there could be a round 2 in book 2 between the Kettle and my Detective MC who thinks the best way to fix electronics is a nice, solid thump :wink:

I can almost imagine Tina keeping score, taking bets, that sort of thing.

37 Likes

Sometimes it works, you know.

Works with people too.

:fox_face:

16 Likes

But would it work on Bobby? :thinking:

15 Likes

Electronics or thumbing? :smirk:

3 Likes

Both. Maybe we have to put a recorder in Bobby lol

2 Likes

Well, considering no amount of Science skills (and little chance of Detective MC developing a X Men mutation) will ever allow us to harness the ability to turn Bobby’s electronics against them, I’ll have to go with the thumping by using Bobby’s own recorder against them. :joy:

Also possible well dumping (still holding out hope for that option.) :laughing:

5 Likes

Would that be on or off the record? :smirk:

Come now, let it all out! :grin:

1 Like

guys put money on bobby to die in book two because to me he a jack ass

That’s why he/she needs to stay around. :wink:

7 Likes