The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (Discussion)

:zipper_mouth_face: Sorry! You should definitely experience the situation in game! Hehe!

1 Like

I assume it will be so epic that it is going to blow my mind xD

1 Like

Also… am I the only one concerned about Verda joining some type of anti-supernatural movement if we go down the route of letting him find out the truth? :cold_sweat:

30 Likes

Ok, question… What is everyone thinking about Unit Alpha ? :smiley: What are your first impressions?

3 Likes

Love them. They’re really fun! And I loved When Tane asked Dezh if she was offering his blood and Mason was like, “back the fuck off!” only for the UA dude to realize there’s something going on, lol

24 Likes

Yes! Loved that scene too!

2 Likes

One of my favorite scenes!

4 Likes

I just finished Adams route and omg insert captain holt paaaaaain gif here lmao

So much brooding. So much longing. So much of me screaming at my phone haha.

I also let him get hurt to save sanja and wow that was hard to read afterwards.

Playing Mason’s route next (which I’ve already peeked at spoilers for :eyes:) so that’ll be different…

Hope everyone’s enjoying the game! :slightly_smiling_face:

27 Likes

Honestly, I think he will most probably join supernaturals rather than being opposed to them :slight_smile: Such a science-minded person will definitely welcome yet another opportunity to study new species or learn new stuff about the world.

5 Likes

I have a big crush on the leader of UA. I am a simple, basic person, give me a tall, strong lady werewolf and I am sold :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

One huge shocker for me was Rebecca’s conversation with Mason while he’s watching the MC… she actually seems to approve and I didn’t expect that from her, given how… stiff… she normally seems. Makes me kinda wish Dezh would get along with her better.

@parisgracex So Adam’s route is all pain? I’m hesitant to do that after Mason’s route. Don’t want to ruin a good mood. XD Though my detective with him is just as anal and emotionally constipated as he is.

11 Likes

Usually I would agree, but the fact that he seems to be so scared of them… I don’t know, the way that we say goodbye at the carnical kind of rubs me the wrong way :cold_sweat:

I think he may play as a counterpart to Tina’s enthusiasm and end going on a darker road… I think this would depend on choices of course, but still I think it’s a real possibility.

9 Likes

I find them amazing. And I hope we will have more meetings in the future. And a bit of rivalry between vampires and werewolves for our detective’s attention :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Also, I found their scene in the LT route the most interesting one. Poor N…

@Fujcog When you put it like this…I can actually agree with your theory now. But it will be just so sad if he does T_T

9 Likes

I had only played once but I couldn’t bring myself to not help Mason and because of that… :cry: I was not prepared for the consequences…

6 Likes

Same here. I let my characters do their thing, and there was no way she wouldn’t save Mason. She felt bad, but that’d be her choice over and over again.

I’m curious about how things go if the detective saves Sanja, though. I was surprised Falk signed the treaty after she was killed, but he and Dezh clicked. Thankfully.

2 Likes

I haven’t played A’s route myself yet, but a friend of mine was screaming about it and a certain hospital scene and him saying “Tu Omine”, and let me tell you, my friend was losing his mind :rofl:

It certainly made me want to play his route after I finish F’s :eyes:

For M’s route I saved Sonja, at the end of the day Unit Bravo are vampires and while that is going to hurt a lot, is still not going to kill them. And I was honestly terrified of Sonja dying otherwise :sob:

In the end I really don’t regret it because that scene in which he is in the hospital bed and we can give him a gentle, soft kiss and Mason is all surprised but still likes it and says no one had kissed him like that before? That is easily one of my favourite scenes ever!! It did really made me mushy that no one has kissed him with tenderness before :sob:

31 Likes

I highly recommend playing A’s route. It is a very slow burn, but oh my God it is so worth it! :heart_eyes: And yeah, the scene is the hospital…I just can’t :pleading_face: :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

Right? I was kind of taken aback. Her reaction was not what I expected it to be considering it was Mason.

Well, that is something to definitely ponder. :wink: Might be a turning point in the mother/daughter relationship for your detective.

5 Likes

I almost forget!!!

Let me say just a few words.

Paper airplanes with Felix!! We got them!! That scene was so wholesome haha, it really made me smile a lot while reading it :slight_smile:

36 Likes

But what we didn’t get is the paper airplane apocalypse. Now my bingo is missing this very important point… :pensive:

8 Likes