The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Three (WIP -FINAL DEMO)

This is great to know… it seems a good timing for me, the reality gave so much bunch burdens and stress to me lately these past weeks 'till now. And now, finally… one of my stress reliever is here at its final demo :> time to meet and work with our favorites hehe. :grin:

Stop I was literally just saying the Phineas and Ferb theme song get out of My Head

1 Like

I literally just watched the making of Perry The Platypus song loool

2 Likes

I’m Brazilian, but I love this game so much. It’s really helping me with my English, and for once in my sorry life I beg you sera, LET ME HAVE JUST ONE KISS ON AVA

5 Likes

Guys, we broke Dashingdon again! :rofl:

3 Likes

Come on guys… we had one job… and it was to not break the website… again…

6 Likes

Yes, as of 02:00 PM (14:00) UTC, Dashingdon has crashed. Please be patient as Dashingdon is run by a single person, so it may take some time to come back up.

If anyone asks or complains, please link them to this comment. If you would like to donate for Dashingdon’s servers, here’s a link to his ko-fi.

I would also like to remind everyone that this thread, the demo thread, will contain uncovered spoilers!

The spoiler free discuss thread can be found here.

And to make sure everyone actually stops to read this, here’s a fun poll!

Yes, I am aware that this thread will contain spoilers and that the spoiler-free thread is here, anyway shhhhhh let me tell you about my fave!!!
  • Adam/Ava
  • Nate/Nat
  • Felix/Farah
  • Mason/Morgan
  • Love Triangle
  • How dare you make me choose.
  • [laughs in aromantic]

0 voters

56 Likes

Wow I had no idea having so many choices would make the poll look like that, lol.

19 Likes

Guys I’m playing

11 Likes

Everyone’s swarming :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, I’ll be back in 6 when everyone’s cooled down, and dash stops having everybody knocking on their door lol :laughing: :joy:

3 Likes

best luck to dashingdon :pensive::+1:

7 Likes

Patience and prayers, lol.

13 Likes

I bet DashingDon is literally crying tears of joy that this will be the final demo for this book…

42 Likes

Same

1 Like

That’s the smart decision, yes, but I am not a smart man.

7 Likes

We are good, we are evil. We are solace, we are chaos. We are flawed to perfection. We are humans. WHICH MEANS IMA KEEP HITTING THAT REFRESH BUTTON

43 Likes

Amen :joy:

1 Like

Brothers and sisters, remember : PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE :pray:

10 Likes

it’s still broken but I already booked my whole day for this so

5 Likes

I feel so sorry for the dashingdon guy everytime wayhaven updates lol. Excited to see Adam again but will probably wait til later when it’s less busy haha

11 Likes