The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Three (WIP -FINAL DEMO)

F doesn’t like demons right? I remember them mentioning that they don’t want to work with demons.

Edit: @JBento thanks for the clarification. It’s been a while since I last played TWC. I need to replay soon to refreshed my memory.

5 Likes

so now everyone is racist? F vs demon, A vs human, M vs Tampon? N vs Pirates?

1 Like

Ehhh i don’t know how you got this info, but they are really not true.

According to the myth, Hercules, with some help of his Nephew Iolaos, cut all Hydra’s heads and set them on fire, in order not to regenerate. The last head, which was the main head and an immortal one, hercules cut it and buried it, in order not to come alive again.

Hercules uused the creature’s blood, because it contain poison, to his arrows, in order to kill Centauros Nessos.

And this is the story, which i know perfectly well since i am Greek and i study ancient Greek mythology and history A LOT :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are in denial and we are getting off topic way too much.

I state my opinion about A, you said what you think, let’s agree that we disagree and leave it there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

True. Let’s just leave that here and move on a different topic.

3 Likes

You’re ALMOST correct. Hercules didn’t cut off the last head, because that head and the entire body is invulnerable (so it can’t be cut). He just put a rock on top of it. It’s not dead. Hercules death is due to a shirt infused with hydra venom. So Hercules died due to hydra venom, and the OG hydra is still alive.

I’m waiting for B3 to come out to replay B1’s M path and all the individual paths in B2 (probably two for M, one with sex the other without, just to see what changes in B3).

2 Likes

now. this is not true. I don’t know where you got this info but they are really f*ed up.
*Out of the 12 labors of Hercule’s, killing the ydra was the second one. So how did he died since he performed 10 more labors after that?

But this is not the place to discuss that so let’s leave it here.

1 Like

I would not call A racist, they Like Rebecca, they work to help all creatures. I never read them doing anything to harm Humans. They were human themself, I see it as a deep dislike and probably tons of Bad experiences.

But racism is a bit strong for my taste, I hate a lot of people, because most of Them are assholes, I am sure, that makes me not a racist. misanthropie definetley, racism I do not see.

7 Likes

Do you mean “misanthropy”? “Misogyny” is specifically a hatred of women, not people in general.

3 Likes

Ah you are right, I messed that up

3 Likes

Man, I’ve seen a lot of contradicting stuff about M. You make them sound really great! I probably wouldn’t do an RO path with them, just because I don’t like when the physical stuff comes first, but it sounds like they would be a nice friend! I suppose the differing opinions just come down to preference. Thank you!

4 Likes

M’s my favourite, unabashedly.

By the end of B2 (which is as far as I’ve played), you can, if you want, have a total lack of physical stuff, but you DO have to turn M down… three times, IIRC (well, technically two, but three for consistency).

IIRC, M’s the hardest to get friend points with (on brand), but it was easier when I was on F’s path.

2 Likes

I agree with JBento. You can turn down M but still have a relationship with them. They really respect your decision but you get to see a different kind of M from your first impression.

5 Likes

I really like that you’re not cut off from their romance if you don’t want to get physical! That definitely makes me like them more as a character. Though honestly, my issue is less about having to do it, and more about knowing that the physical stuff is what M’s first inclination is. It obviously depends greatly on the writing, but sex-focused (initially) characters usually make me somewhat uneasy. I’m definitely someone who needs to have an emotional connection before any of those feelings pop up, so I guess I just can’t wrap my head around it. But I’m definitely more likely to try their RO path at some point now that I know you don’t have to get with them to continue the romance! Thank you!

6 Likes

My first advice is to play through all the routes (except maybe the love triangle :joy:). But to answer your question

1. A is a slow burn. When you romance them, they’re very protective of you. They also get distracted by you. The romance is a little too slow a burn, so I have some expectations for the third book
  2. N is the romantic of the group. If you want a total sweetheart from a romcom, they’re the one to go with
  3. F is very fun loving. He’s goofy and childish (in the best possible way). His route is also the most like the end of a teen romance. Everything’s sweet and fun and cuddly
  4. M is a bad boy, but he can be sweet and considerate if they want to be. He’s all for a physical relationship, pretty much right away. But his actual romance is slower. Unlike A who rejects the emotions, M doesn’t recognize them. There are two main ways of romancing them: go for the physical relationship and hope feelings grow, or reject a purely physical relationship and hope feelings grow

I hope that helped! I honestly love all my boys, I don’t think I could give any of them up. I 100% encourage people to play all the RO’s routes. I’ve never played it, but there’s a love triangle route with N and A that’s supposed to be good if you like torture :joy:

12 Likes

It’s been surprisingly light on torture so far, but I think it’s just slowly ramping up. I can see the crash 'n burn developing. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you’re demi-ness makes you actually uncomfortable with those situations, do not play M’s route, because this

is exactly how M’s consciously thinks about romantic attachments (they pretty much tell you this), even though their unconscious (as in, the part not under their control, not when they’re asleep or something) brain is definitely going down a different path. M’s current conscious EQ is minus eleventy billion because spoilery reasons, but there are moments when you get “raw” M, and they’re great. They also, like I said, have the most dangling plot lines currently, and we don’t yet know if we get to solve those in other paths.

Of course, you can always start playing and then nope out of it if you get uncomfortable.

hisses loudly

5 Likes

Boo,

I can’t figure out how to get a scene with N lol also, for some reason Bobby ’ cares’ for my mc now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Your MC was nice to them and said crap they liked. I’m assuming you mean the spillage of the kiss? Yeah, if Bobby likes your MC, they don’t announce it to the world. Needless to say, Bobby announced it to A on that route, and to N on his route. Jax went to a bar, so it didn’t happen (though I read that route for F and laughed my ass off at Felix’s reaction). Played through one run where Dezh froze and Bobby kissed her (and boy did she not like that and would never let him in her place to begin with!) and M’s reaction… ouch… though it was better once he learned Bobby forced it on her. I would pay to see M kick the crap out of Bobby…

3 Likes

blinking-white-guy-drew-scanlon

7 Likes