The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Chibi Plushies and Steam Skins for the game…Why is this not a thing?
Edit: And now i dream of plushies…and the game hasnt even came out yet.

2 Likes

shoves her hands on her head frustratedly seeing others share their mcs makes her want to do some edits of her mc but she looks aside seeing the school work she fervently tries to burn up in flames with her glare

19 Likes

hands school work to you if you do a good job then you can edit Mc and show us. :innocent:

4 Likes

I play all interactive novels on my phone :smiley:

5 Likes

her eyes welling up in tears Must I put myself in this misery first?

1 Like

Ahhhhhh, so many good MCs. Fine, I’ll post my sketch. One day I need to try to do a picture that’s actually colored.

Summary

I should probably note, Rin is on the left and Samir on the right.

17 Likes

I saw everyone putting their detectives so I decided to make my own ( it’s my first time making an aesthetic board so bear with me)

Detective Vito Scaletta (yes I took his name from the protagonist of mafia II).
He’s a cold and bitter person, the main reason for that is his mom often abandoning him for work so he basically had to raise himself.
His isolation gave him lots of time to reflect on himself and very low self esteem.
At college he tried opening up to people and trusting Bobby but she only ended up hurting him again, after graduation he joined the force thinking it would give his life meaning. He uses sarcasm and passive-agressiveness to mask his depression.
The only people he made an effort to be nice to are Verda and Tina offering only the occasional light sarcasm.
His only weakness is cats which are the only creatures he shows any true affection

18 Likes

Think of it as a reward and a method of stretching out the anticipation of a good thing.
You could always think of it as a Pavlov test

1 Like

Since I don’t know how to draw, I made an aesthetic board. I think I only have shared this in the discord server and in my tumblr account.

• Her full name is Alexandra James.
  • She has a Siamese cat named Gigi.
  • She loves various kind of tea and has a collection of Japanese teacups at home.
  • She usually reads on her spare time, usually mystery and detective fiction.
  • She loves to eat and usually seen around the towns’ restaurants.
  • She plays the violin well.
  • She looked up to her mother and have a good relationship with her even though Rebecca wasn’t around much.
  • She have a previous relationship that didn’t end well during college but quite glad that she was able to get out it before things get serious and ever since dedicate her life to her work.
Aesthetic Board

15 Likes

A couple people have mentioned discord, is there a Wayhaven server? and if so, could I trouble someone to drop an invite link?

5 Likes

Alright, I think that is reasonable and would help me be productive :persevere:

1 Like

Oh wow, guys! Those sketches and aesthetic boards…your detectives are so cool and unique! I’m just like, ‘yeah, my detective likes to eat pastries and has the hots for a certain vampire’, haha :smiley: Though I try to keep my detectives kind of blank so as I can write a good range for responses and personalities and not get to focused on a certain type when it comes to actually writing!

I’m absolutely loving hearing about people’s characters (and also hearing about who they’re gonna romance and why!). The romance pairings are gonna be fun for some of you…hehehe!

Whilst waiting for Book One, I am still working hard on the plan for Book Two. It’s really coming together and I’m getting super pumped for continuing the story :smiley:

45 Likes

Many blessings of fortune to you friend.

It’s interesting hearing about everyone’s detective! So many vibrant personalities and name choices. This is the reason I am so fond of RPGs and D&D! :smile:

3 Likes

Every awesome detective I see has me itching to make more of my own (or adapt more existing OCs into Wayhaven like I did with Keiji). looks like I’ll just have to replay the demo yet again to test out some personalities… what a shame…

I know what you mean! I do want to try my hand at that myself, but right now I am too eager to try out the book with my main detective. We’ll see about afterwards! :smiley:

Where did you see or hear that Steam releases it in 2 more days? I hope that is true so I can get it on google play then.

Or that was referring to GT2? If so dang it, at least I have sword art online fatal bullet arriving Friday to tide me over until then.

They were referring to GT2, yes.

And as mentioned before, the release of GT2 was actually an accident. CoG staff thought they were on the same page regarding the release date for GT2, but Steam at the last minute had decided to postpone the release of GT2 on their platform, only moments after GT2 had been released on other platforms.

The intention was for all platforms to get GT2 at the same time, which they seem to be trying to do for Wayhaven.

Everyone. Please understand that unless Choice of Games specifically mentions a release date on their Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or Steam, then the date is only a GUESS and should NOT be taken as truth.

15 Likes

So I haven’t been following all the little tidbits of info for this as closely as I should be because I suck and i’m generally terrible at following WIPs because I have no patience for anything…I’m aware that you can do a love triangle with two specific vamps (can’t remember which ones offhand) but is there a way to romance two at once in like a poly thing?

This has probably been covered a million times already so I’m sorry I have to ask.

2 Likes

There’s one with A and N. But you’ll have to choose between them eventually.