The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

You, my friend, are a kindred spirit. :smiley:

1 Like

received_1955626938034609
Detective Alexander :
“Have you considered…JUST SODDING OFF”
He never wanted to be detective nor police officer for that matter. It was that or prison time. With mother being absent for most of his childhood he grew bitter and jelaous of Ub’s relationship with her but doesnt let that show…much
His most notable features are leather jacket, glasses that rarely leave his face and beard which is one of few things he likes.
Dislikes:being bossed around,bobby, social gatherings,goverment , shaving,people…

Is complete ball of sarcasm and would mock you first chance he gets,but still if he deems you worthy would be fiercly loyal and would risk his life
Is a tech wiz and prefers to bullets do the talk(quite the crack shot) after learning the ropes would jump first chance he gets to (ab)use magic
Morring stats with curse then proceeds turning on some R&R up to 11 (poor vamps gonna be deaf)
Headcanoned car Is Opel kadet E
Will headbutt Ava untill they fall in love or headbutt Morgan untill they fall in love or romance Nat and change some of his evil ways(pfff nahh)

14 Likes

Detective Ronan Langford :smiley:
He loves solving crimes and helping others, maybe a bit too much. He is very dedicated to his job and most certainly the best detective and efficient one to find in this small town. Even though he loves his work to bits, it does get in the way of his social live which actually is non existent and it gets to him sometimes.
Most notable about him is his love for coffee and the simple but modern style he prefers.
He is kind in nature but can be very strict and commanding as well, since his kindness has more than once been taken advantage of (just saying Bobby here ;)). A lot of headbutting with Ava is definitely in it, since he can be quite stubborn himself and fights for what he stands for. He’s a very down to earth character and might not take the supernatural stuff going on all too well. He is totally content on living/working in Wayhaven, he likes it there.
Theme song would be: The Season of Singing by Platon Karataev

That’s my detective and how I picture him. Love all the other mood boards I’ve seen so far!

23 Likes

This thread has become a dangerous place. I now want to ship my OCs with all y’alls OCs as well as the Wayhaven LIs

28 Likes

Ohhhh that would be so cool detectives to meet each other

3 Likes

I did a mini fic about that here in this thread :laughing:.

5 Likes

Oh you did? I’d love to see it! I haven’t been on the forum for that long so I skipped most if not all off the 3000 messages this thread had :stuck_out_tongue:

The best thing about everyone sharing their characters is now I’m sure Wayhaven is best known for how hot their detectives are. xD Also I’m so relieved I’m not the only one with a self-insert character on top of their other ones.

9 Likes

Post 2233, is really really short, something I just improvised at the moment tbh. But it was fun :laughing:.

I am laughing way to loud at this because is just so accurate.

You think vamps are hot? Wait to see the Detectives of Wayhaven, baby :sunglasses:

14 Likes

If not supernatural abilities, at least let us have supernatural beauty :laughing:

9 Likes

First time making a mood board. Sorry if it’s awful!

27 Likes

The calender they do for charity sells out almost immediately every year.

19 Likes

Decided to start writing fanfiction. Currently just a one shot, but who knows what the future holds?

Little Town of Wayhaven

13 Likes

I’m mostly on tumblr with art but hey here’s my detective Ace Oakwood! I’m hoping that I can get some more art done sometime soon, maybe the one good thing to come out of the game being delayed!

38 Likes

Theme song for Robin Hertz-

It ends tonight, All American Rejects.

Process for this was probably Robin and A having this thing, then Robin just can’t handle them anymore, and after one steamy evening, Robin says no more, then goes to dramatically get shot in the sunset somewhere.

This would be the montage music as Robin picks clothing off the floor, telling A it didn’t mean anything. …Robin is lying of course.

4 Likes

It’s silly that they haven’t released it on their website for people to buy. They managed to do it for The Great Tournament 2, even though it’s not going to be released on Steam for 2 more days.

See previous posts about how the situation with the great tournament was actually an accident. They released it earlier thinking that Steam would let them release it same day, but abruptly found out they couldn’t.

5 Likes

I honestly adore all your Detevtives, here’s mine:

Detective Wesley Schmidt
He’s a pretty quite fellow, but not because he’s shy, he just doesn’t like meaningless conversations. He values honesty and genuineness above all else. That’s why he immediately feels a connection with Nat. Her warmth is smth that’s been missing in his life for a long time. Because of his past relationships (Bobby), he lost faith in other people and therefore never opened up to someone since then.
When his mother invited Team Bravo to help him with the case he felt that she didn’t have faith in his abilities, so he was a little hurt and didn’t want to work with them. He’s a perfectionist and is never satisfied with himself, so other people doubting him always takes a toll on him.
But despite all his flaws he’s a good hearted, very intelligent and calm person, who just wants to make a difference in the world.

31 Likes

Omg I had such an absurd and annoying dream about this game. I just dreamt that I came to the forum as always, and there were screenshots from steam showing that the delay was due to them making payed skins (???) for the game. And it made me so angry that they would waste time into being so ridiculous and greedy, specially considering this is a book :laughing::laughing:

The skins were the detectives and all the other characters in a chibi art style and with different themes. Like, everyone dressed up like cowboys, or kabuki actors, or fighters, very confusing and hilarious when I woke up :laughing:

10 Likes

what kind of things are you using

…also could i have some?

3 Likes