The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Can I still take part in the beta testing or am I too late?

The beta testing is now actually over. It ended today :slight_smile: Thank you so much for your interest though!

It’s kind of good news because-after a few more playthroughs myself (nervous procrastination never hurt anyone, right? :wink: )-I don’t really have anything holding me back from submitting, which I am hoping to do maybe tomorrow or Wednesday.

Can’t believe it’s actually at this point now… :smiley:

92 Likes

Congratulations

I can’t wait to play this game.

1 Like

Congratulations @Seraphinite !! Now you can finally play SoH3! :wink: And my money is ready!!

2 Likes

CELEBRATE @Seraphinite YOU DESERVE IT

1 Like

At release:

Edited to add: In a positive manner, not terror like poor Hei-hei. :blush:

25 Likes

You should be incredibly proud of yourself.

I have played the demo quite a few times and I have followed this thread almost daily. To see that you are a day or two away from submitting this extraordinary piece of work is…well…there isn’t one word to describe excitement, elation, shock, happiness, giddiness, love…I could go on and on…

Just thinking about those chapters you said were complicated and difficult to write and that you had a life outside of writing… Well, like I said, you should be so very proud of yourself.

You are a talented writer. I hope for the betterment of society that you continue to put your work out there.

Congratulations Seraphinite! You deserve it!

20 Likes

Congratulations on your book!

4 Likes

omg omg yay :star_struck: can’t wait !!

1 Like

The actual game is finished now?!?!?!?! :astonished:

4 Likes

Between this, Tally Ho, Hallowford, SoH3, and actually getting gifts and buying dinner, I’m going to be very happy and very poor this Christmas.

11 Likes

:sob: im gonna cry. I’ve waited for this moment since i was a highschool senior. :sob::sob:

5 Likes

The emotions running through this thread is too much for me…
I must leave now before I too start to get these “Emotions”
I pride myself on being emotionless…:triumph::pensive::sneezing_face::cry:

4 Likes

I’m crying tears with joy, I didn’t think I’d get it pre-2018. I’m so excited!

2 Likes

@lovinglydull

I am planning to purchase it too… if it is ready by end of this year, it will be my 4th purchase of CoG within 2 months…lol

i think it is acceptable because the price is similar to a movie ticket , and non of the current movie titles appeal to my taste anyway, hence i will invest my money on interactive novel(s) instead :wink:

3 Likes

Man, I’ve been following this game since the begining and I am so excited to read the whole thing and romance every vampire because I love them all. I am ready to throw all my money at this game.

12 Likes

I just wanted to say thank you so much to @Seraphinite for working SO hard on this. Sera, you’ve been such a trooper through it all. I love your openness with us, your positive attitude, and your dedication. I’ll be waiting for the release with my money in hand.

19 Likes

Give into the emotional side, Embrace it…:vampire:
Only then can you truly be one with the Vampires.

1 Like

For someone who feels like Vampires are seriously overrated I do love this game, so you MUST be doing something right. :sunglasses: Congrats to you finishing Book One!

11 Likes

I’m right there with you, old chap. This one and Choice of the Vampire is just too spiffing good to pass up, I dare say. :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes