The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice
modern-fantasy

Man, I’ve been following this game since the begining and I am so excited to read the whole thing and romance every vampire because I love them all. I am ready to throw all my money at this game.

I just wanted to say thank you so much to @Seraphinite for working SO hard on this. Sera, you’ve been such a trooper through it all. I love your openness with us, your positive attitude, and your dedication. I’ll be waiting for the release with my money in hand.

Give into the emotional side, Embrace it…:vampire:
Only then can you truly be one with the Vampires.

For someone who feels like Vampires are seriously overrated I do love this game, so you MUST be doing something right. :sunglasses: Congrats to you finishing Book One!

I’m right there with you, old chap. This one and Choice of the Vampire is just too spiffing good to pass up, I dare say. :face_with_monocle:

A little late to the party but jeez, I’m so excited to buy the full game when it is released. Congratulations!

me some friends are happy of you hard we hope you have time on more of your work

right sir but we are helping vampire

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:
just take it all already

sneaks off with one bag:moneybag:
He he he…

Hey @Seraphinite or anybody else,

Does anyone know all the platforms the game will be released on? I usually get my games through Steam so that I have everything in one place, but if it won’t be on there, I’ll need to be prepared. I just need to know which platform to throw my money at. :moneybag:

Congratulations, now you can focus on healing your hand. :clown_face:

Fixed that for ya, guv. :crazy_face: We sure are, we sure are!

I bought all the interactive novels through Google Apps … so i hope Google Apps will be one of the platform

I’m pretty sure Playstore and App Store will have it available. I recall when SoH3 was released it was available on Steam.

sorry ma,am if say //

Aah, thank you so much for the wonderful messages of congrats and support, everyone :smiley: That was such a boost to see today!

@spunkycatninja - I looked up what CoG say about platforms and this is what was on their site:

Hosted games are published on:

• Our website
  • iTunes App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod
  • Google Play Store
  • Amazon Kindle Fire (Amazon Appstore for Android)
  • Publication on Steam is subject to approval

Not sure what the criteria for Steam is, but I hope there’s a platform in other places for everyone to enjoy the game!

So, I suppose the big news is that I have submitted The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One to Hosted Games!

/screams/

/calms/

:smiley:

I haven’t received a confirmation email yet, but I know that can take a few days-hopefully it will all go smoothly though and I’ll hear back from them soon!

Oh man, oh man, oh man…So nervous! So excited!

I will actually be taking the rest of the week off from the computer and things now. Hoping to catch up on some rest and kind of calm myself down and get ready for release. I’ll keep a half-eye on emails and might pop on to let you guys know if I get the confirmation mail though, just to keep everyone in the loop!

But yeah, so this is it…I just want to say a massive thank you to all you guys for your support and positivity and just all around loveliness during this whole process! Your enthusiasm and excitement are part of the reason I have pushed forward so hard with this :slight_smile:

I hope everyone has the most brilliant week and weekend, and I’ll speak to you all on Monday! :smiley:

Publication on Steam really depends on three things:

• How much the game would appeal to a somewhat more typical gamer

• How popular it is

• The arbitrary limit Steam gives to CoG

Ah, that makes sense! Thank you for letting us know :slight_smile:

No problem! I remember them making an article about it on their blog, titled something like “Why aren’t there more games on Steam?”

Basically, Steam has a limit on how many games a publisher can post per year. COG’s library is many times that limit, and Steam hasn’t raised that limit, as far as I know. This means they have to be very choosy with what goes on there.