The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

This is why the Agency N doesn’t let F have pets.

5 Likes

Lisbeth: You’re not alone, Samir… ;~;

1 Like

My poor boy did NOTHING to deserve this!!

Samir:

PeriodicFrayedIraniangroundjay-max-1mb

Samir @ Lisbeth

I-know-that-feel-bro-blank

I came here to have a good time and, honestly, I’m feeling so attacked right now

6 Likes

Blaire needs closure about his relationship (though he denies it) with Bobby. At most right now, he’ll be civil and play the “whatever it’s over with” card, but he’s still very angry and hurt over it if he’s really forced to think and/or interact with Bobby for more than say 5 minutes. He would still deny dating Bobby though even after that, justifying it as “sleeping around” lmao.

Sienna only knows Bobby as some sketchy reporter and tries to give him the benefit of the doubt. Tries to.

3 Likes

I mean, I love a good roast, but Samir is too precious and pure to be called out like this.

for%20the%20love%20of%20god%2C%20protect%20my%20boy

2 Likes

All he wants to do is give his love to guys who might not deserve it but do need it!!

1 Like

As my way of apology have a shit meme

Summary

Edit: I think I found the perfect gif for Bobby

Summary

unnamed%20(18)

10 Likes

Luca: No, it’s totally different because… it’s…

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ce2lyq9k7cIPC/giphy.gif

2 Likes

Depends. Does your MC know how to dispose of the remains and have an airtight alibi?

The only thing my MC could say is that he was dumber at that age. She was hot, reasonably smart, and didn’t seem like the type to betray him like that.

1 Like

The strained relationship with Rebecca–causing feelings of neglect–is also what left one of my MCs vulnerable to Bobby. Like yours, she was once a sucker for kindness/flattery/affection/attention. She lost her virginity to a guy in high school who basically paid attention to her to get her into bed (he bet his friends he could because she was so standoffish) then dumped her as soon as he did. Bobby was the second one to gain her affections that way only to use her. After him, she swore never again.

Now, she trusts no one, is aggressive, is very difficult to get to know, and figures everyone will always leave, anyway. Sadly, she’s in for a rough ride with Mason (who she is seriously attracted to and figures is safe since he says up front that all he wants is no-strings ‘fun’). When she falls for him, which will happen a hell of a lot faster than she realizes, she’s gonna be in for a load of pain and have no idea what to do with any of it.

Dezh does. And she is biding her time and opportunity to deal with Bobby. The, she remembers she’s a cop. And prays he’ll give her a reason one day…

2 Likes

The best! It’s pretty easy as long as you stay under the radar. My MC would commit the perfect crime and get away with it…but my MC doesn’t want to kill anyone so Bobby gets to live to die another day, maybe by some other ex who’s not so kind…

1 Like

It seems we will get to know their ages soon specifically A and N routes.

8 Likes

So Sera finally answered my ask to the above question.

Guess A wins the brood contest - shouldn’t be surprising 'cause that’s his usual reaction to anything.

9 Likes

I think I finally found a face claim for Adam while browsing the football players for the FIFA World Cup.

Switzerland Football Player: Fabian Schär

5 Likes

Huh. I thought Adam has short-cut blond hair and green eyes.

IMO, the face claim seems to suit Nate better - dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a stubble

Hey, so I was thinking about height last night. A and N are both older vampires. It’s not clear how old they are but they’re old. And (at least the male A and N) are about 6’ and 6’4" respectively. So, like were they considered giants for centuries only to one day wake up and find themselves either the norm or above average but not concerningly so? Because protein wasn’t as widely available people were on average shorter. Just imagine N having even more trouble with doorways, or A trying to avoid people only to get a crowd around him that are shocked by this giant.

10 Likes

I…should not feel surprised and yet I do :scream: It’s okay, M still remains a champion in my heart!

1 Like

Well, the features seems to fit in my Adam headcanon even though the color of the hair and eyes were different. XD

For Nate, I imagine him with a much more softer look so each their own I guess.

5 Likes

Hardly, this is a choice game, so basiclly anything you do will be a route that you see fit.

Besides, Bobby didn’t help, the worst of all is that she bugged MC’s office, that cross the line of ‘It’s OK or Not’. As a reaporter she maybe allow to bullshit about things that she doesn’t fully understand,that is her right. but to bug an office from a law enforcement department, I believe that is a felony and she should go to jail for that.

1 Like
Oh, M..

YOU CAN’T HIDE YOUR FEELINGS BEHIND SARCASM!! I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM!!

13 Likes