The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

No way dude, I love dead memes about our vamps.

@rose-court you got called out!

4 Likes

(SCREAMING)

I don’t need this kind of wake-up call at 7PM on a Wednesday. :sob:

4 Likes

Hi guys before things goes out of hand, just want to remind everyone to avoid posting non-content replies. I know I am guilty of this as well but someone was called out by the mods over the other thread regarding this recently. If you must put meme or gifs we need to put them under details like @GuardsmanTheMad did.

1 Like

But I was only trying to express my C̶o̶r̶r̶e̶c̶t̶ opinion that Murphy is the one true RO

4 Likes

@GuardsmanTheMad Literally every one of those Bobby memes is me. Down with Bobby!

@rose-court The first step is recognizing you have a problem. That problem is Murphy. He’s just no good for you. You can do so much better.

8 Likes

I think all my MCs react differently to Bobby. Luca has issues with Bobby and is still hurt by their past relationship. Morgan would have to handle it. Alice will destroy Bobby if he annoys her enough. Emma would ignore Bobby unless he messed with Nate. Then there would be nothing left of him (he will wish for the nightmare gas chamber).

2 Likes

oh

in that case, carry on then, lol

The reminder was to post pics/videos/gifs/etc in moderation (i.e. not post them one after another after another), not that they must all be hidden under details.

good%20luck%20dragging%20me%20out%20of%20this%20dumpster

8 Likes

With Bobby, I think my MC is mostly embarrassed. One, that she had such bad taste, and two, that she keeps falling for his bs.

I headcanon her as being really vulnerable to kindness/flattery/affection since she was neglected growing up (just my MC and her strained relationship with Rebecca, your mileage may vary). Then he turns out to be a butthead AGAIN and she kicks herself for being a sucker.

6 Likes

I headcanon Charlotte as being the exact same way, but I can never bring her to have any kind of relationship with Bobby—I may want Murphy as an RO but I have to arbitrarily draw a line somewhere!

4 Likes

Thanks for the elaboration, just want to make sure everything is in order even though we will be reaching 10000 post soon. XD

Regarding Murphy, you really have an unique taste in men but I really can’t see Murphy the same level as Loki level appeal. XD

2 Likes

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice…

Shame on you for taking advantage of my kind and forgiving nature."

I was gonna say something about this…but you know what, yeah. Bobby is the worst.

8 Likes

Is it wrong that I headcannon my MC like this whenever he meets bobby ?

Summary

unnamed%20(19)

12 Likes

No problem-o, friend-o. :sunglasses: :point_right: :point_right:

It’s…the sense of entitlement.

And I know, I know…Bobby is nothing if not entitled but–!!

I actually have no excuse, Murphy and Bobby are both terrible but my heart can’t help but y e a r n.

But is Bobby truly, truly the worstest?

Wrong? I thought that was canon.

5 Likes

So my MC Samir totally dated Bobby because he has the worst taste in men. So when presented with a character like Bobby and the game being like “they totally could’ve had a thing” I had to pick exes because… Bobby is so perfectly Samir’s type… his terrible, terrible type.

I think, even know, he has some feelings for him. Not like “oh I want to get back together” but more like “he was my first real relationship so he will always have a distinct role in my history.” He tries to be nice, because Samir is just a nice guy, but I feel like if anyone is going to get under Samir’s skin and make him actually mad its gonna be Bobby.

So, yeah, I’m really excited for the ROs to meet Bobby. Samir’s “canon” RO is Mason like I said AWFUL TASTE IN MEN so that’s going to be… fun.

And then Rin is like “oh… its that guy…Robby or whatever… hes kind of annoying” and thats about all there is to her feelings on Bobby.

4 Likes

Pretty much Teresa in a nutshell. She hated it that she fell for Bobby since she prided herself being a good judge of character. :joy:

2 Likes

honestly? same.
I don’t think Charlotte even knows Bobby’s name:

(male) Bobby: [sticking their cellphone’s microphone in the MC’s face] What can you tell us about the rash of kidnappings and murders plaguing our small town? Why isn’t the police department doing anything about it? Why is it that government agents are incapable of defending their own people?

A: [snarls] Now, you look here Robert

Charlotte: [whispers] It’s Bobert.

A: Right, yes, Bober—wait what?

11 Likes

I forgot another Bobby meme

19 Likes

Samir: I-I feel so called out right now…

6 Likes

Get Samir some ointment for that :fire:

3 Likes

I’m sorry but I had to make this

Summary

11 Likes