The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

They’ll show up when we’re 50 like, “Hey F we just noticed you were missing. Who’s your friend?”

9 Likes

That is true. I have only lived a life with F in it for a year but I couldn’t go back to an F-less existence now…

They might be but they’re still in the Echo World so any looking would turn up nothing.

Man, I feel really bad for them now… If they exist.

3 Likes

I’m still holding out hope for a dinner with the Hauvilles. Maybe if I believe hard enough it will come true.:thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, if a supernatural passes through the barrier, their family, friends, whoever would have no idea here they went.

Lol! Sounds like a sitcom :smiley:

12 Likes

Well…

It’s official guys.

F’s family is dead. It would be impossible to live a life without F after they had blessed their lives so they are probably dead. RIP.

11 Likes

Noooo…the thought of being reunited with F would drive them. Why would you ever give up on trying to find F especially after having been blessed with their presence previously?

4 Likes

I imagine F’s family assumes they died. That’s generally what happens when someone goes missing more than a few months. To go missing 10 years (or more)…the Hauvilles almost certainly assume their kid was killed by a wild animal or fell off a cliff or something. That’s…really sad.

8 Likes

Despite being the youngest member of UB F’s still 30 or more years older than Rebecca right? They could have lived on their own in the Echo World and F’s parents just assume she hasn’t called in a while. After all I doubt ten years is much time to them. They might not even realize F is gone. That’s still kind of sad now that I read it out loud

Here’s the thing tho vampires or not 10 years is a LONG time. 24 hours is a long time. Thinking about it objectively is one thing but living it is another, and I think I would notice if my child/sibling/friend just vanished after, like, a few days let alone YEARS. Its not like 10 years would pass by in a blink, they would still have to live all those 10 years. If F and their family had been in contact before F vanished I’m sure they would’ve noticed.

4 Likes

My brain is just trying to play mental gymnastics so it doesn’t have to accept something awful happening to F or their family. They deserve only good things. I’m just going to imagine they have multi dimensional facetime and F and their mom share gossip daily. Thats much happier right?:wink:

Welp, @mewsly I think you and I know what all the F-mancing Detectives and Unit B have to do now.

Love and support F because we’re their family now. :sob:

edit: scratch that, all Detectives, not just F-mancing ones should love and support F, tbh they are precious and deserve nothing less

9 Likes

I am always ready to love and support the HECK outta F!

As I wait patiently for whatever angst Sera has planned for F coming up… I will suffer through it for F!

Though, F does have the lowest Angst rating… 4/10… Thats… Um… That actually makes me more worried for the other 3 than anything else…

8 Likes

This is the truest thing I’ve read all day.

I wonder how many vampire-years old F is. Did they disappear off the face of the Echo world as a young adult? Or as a teen? Were they in contact with their family before they disappeared? Imagine how terrible it would be if they fought with their family and decided to take a walk to cool off and basically went down the rabbit hole like Alice.

I’m curious as to whether that’s relative angst or a fixed scale.

7 Likes

oh cripes

it never occured to me that A and the Love Triangle might throw off a relative scale

@sera pls tell us it’s fixed, my poor heart

4 Likes

How dare you.

I was totally thinking that too but I didn’t want to say that… But, gosh, what if that’s part of the reason why they seem to really want a home of their own. What if they weren’t in touch with their family before they came into our world?

Another question I have… How long was F in the human world before joining the Agency and UB. On one hand I could see that whatever important incident that happened 10 years ago could have something to do with F coming to our world, but on the other they do seem to be more in touch with things compared to the other 3 so maybe they spent some time around before the Agency took notice and recruited them.

Also. For funsies. Imagine UB is, like, trying to fit in with all the humans throughout the years. I want embarrassing pictures of UB during the 80s. Please

12 Likes

Oh yeah, those angst ratings, lol. Haven’t thought about those in a while :smiley: I should probably revise those due to settling some story stuff for later books.

18 Likes

oh no… Please don’t hurt us.

3 Likes

Some might not need to change, don’t worry :wink: Though the angst can change per book, so not sure how accurate it would be anyway, lol! Might leave it and let it be something people experience naturally through the story.

I’m terrible with keeping myself quiet about hints and spoilers as it is… :smiley: I need to get better!

15 Likes
http://seraphinitegames.tumblr.com/post/172921845504/this-may-fall-under-the-cant-answer-because
Well... 1) It is definitely A's idea. 2) MC will need their pepper spray. And a dog whistle.

Speaking of which… it is actually slightly strange that a pepper spray has no effect on vampires. Even aside of a… burning effect, doesn’t this thing have really terrible smell? Twice terrible for someone wih hyper senses and in a close range. Probably enough to knock out M.

1 Like

god pls yes.

i never knew i needed ageless vampires in regrettably aged fashion until i saw that they did exactly that in what we do in the shadows:

http://www.cantstopthemovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/The-gangs-all-dead.jpg

17 Likes