The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

So I’m at work right now but I’ve managed to play pretty far into it and I gotta say, even with the delay, it’s definitely worth the wait!
Can’t wait to get home and finish it :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Hi I don’t usally comment much but I had to let you know I really love your book!! :grin:

5 Likes

I played through it last night as soon as I saw it was out on Google Play, and now all I can think is when do we get Book Two???

Congratulations Sera - it was even better than I hoped for, and I’m so happy for you, and everyone who gets to play the game :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I am so excited for this, but I am also sad because I have to wait for the App Store or Steam to release it. :rofl:

CONGRATS SERA!

Just did my first run and I’m dying already over A

So good job. Not going to survive the rest of my runs (I feel it)

3 Likes

Still waiting for the game’s release on Steam, but I’m glad it’s finally out in general. Congrats @Seraphinite. :grin:

Wow is 7:37 am where i live i didn’t expected it to be out yet but now i have something to look forward after work. @Seraphinite congratulations are in order i’m convinced the rest of the game is awesome too i’ll be sure to post here my opinion after i play.

Also if there is any typo in this menssage i blame the autocorrect and my lack of sleep.

2 Likes

Jeez Doc Murphy is just like Dio from Jojo getting high over blood

2 Likes

It’s official.

I’m an F convert with the full game. (A still first, because drama)

BUT F HAS SO MUCH MORE DRAMA POTENTIAL THAN PEOPLE GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR!

14 Likes

Congrats! Finally the light at the end of the tunnel!:grinning:

1 Like

:confetti_ball: Great Game! :confetti_ball:

also Farrah is the only natural vamp in team but still she’s the youngest so did she come out of one of the cracks or was sent/came to agency voluntarily? :thinking:

Also why are humans reluctant to work with Vamps when they’ve no problem with frickin demons!

for some reason I visualized Echo World as Upside Down from Stranger Things xD (before I read further that was the place all SNs came)

12 Likes

Me too

I think there’ll be a lot more character development for her in future

1 Like

OH MY GOD!!
I just finished my first playthrough with Adam and i don’t even have words to describe what i’m feeling and how much this game is awesome, it’s a work of art, everyone should know about it and read it and love it !!!.
I honestly can’t wait for book 2 and the rest of them!!!
Amazing job @Seraphinite and Congratulations on your amazing game, you are so talented i wish you success in all your future projects. :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

@Seraphinite http://store.steampowered.com/app/800600/?snr=1_5_9__205 For your steam link…and gratz it is finally here! Yay!

3 Likes

playing as (other) murphy was the best and worst idea. i feel high.

4 Likes

Just finished…I need another run!!! I loved this game!!! :heart_eyes:
First run all for Adam! From shooting to love, great! Next is for Nate!

Really, great work!

6 Likes

Seriously I cannot wait until it comes out on the App Store!! I’m at my 12 hour clinical so I hope it’s out before I finish at 7 tonight

1 Like

I keep throwing money at my phone but it’s still not out for Apple yet! :weary: I need my vampire Babes!

At least it sounds like my favs A and F are good routes! Anyone try M yet?

9 Likes

Can’t figure out how to put a spoiler so wont mention names but at the end of the story even when picking a ro and flirty responces we haven’t even kissed :persevere: have I done some thing wrong :thinking:

I can’t point to a specific post but I’m fairly sure @Seraphinite has said that there won’t be kisses in the first book. There’s 6 more to go after all! Plenty of time for that

10 Likes