The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

grabs at chest and drops to the floor

That’s absolutely brilliant!

1 Like

I once saw someone on Sera’s tumblr mention Natalie Dormer as a faceclaim for Bobby, and Gal Gadot for Nat. let me tell you lads. i died right then and there and haven’t recovered since

8 Likes

Ooh, Natalie Dormer for Bobby! Headcanon accepted!!

2 Likes

The only one I have clear is Mazikeen from Lucifer as Morgan.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/909832684112932864/XbfSVPM8_400x400.jpg

https://im-01.gifer.com/8cum.gif

Also, she hates cold weather.

Yes, I love Maze more than my life, ok.

18 Likes

I personally don’t really like looking at characters in a book with the appearance of someone from reality. That just seems incredibly weird to me.
16811349_key%402x

2 Likes

Aaaaaaand I’m dead from too much excitement over J-Law, Sophie Turner and Gal Gadot.

2 Likes

I feel you. I usually prefer my imagination, but I’ll make an exception this time. Hmm, I’m still missing a hc for Nat. :thinking:

Not trying to sound picky, but why are you white washing all the characters :laughing:

3 Likes

To be fair, A is said to have pale skin. M has tanned skin while N has tawny skin. F has a rich brown skin

4 Likes

How I picture them :smile:

(Dunno about their canon appearance tho)

Ava

images

Nat

Farrah

Morgan

images%20(1)

1 Like

…Wait, do they mention where they’re from or anything? O.O
Also, I don’t watch a lot of movies. Those are pretty much all the actresses I know xD You’re welcome to suggest some or just stick with your own hc.
@AmericanShakespeare Ooh, I love your Farah.

1 Like

No but I’m sure we will find out eventually in the series later.

Well M does briefly mention F’s origins but you’d have to read carefully to catch that.

2 Likes

If I recall correctly, Adam/Ava has a British accent so UK. I always want to headcanon Tom Hiddleston as Adam but he is a bit on a lean side. XD

5 Likes

No, not from where they are. But their descriptions let you know that F is black (black skin, really curly hair), M skin is brown, and N deep brown I think. The only white one is A.

11 Likes

Huh. Must’ve missed the part where they mention F being black. Anyway, I’m lost as to who to picture them as. shrug

Does it…? All I recall is darker skin tones. I’m not saying I see them all as white, but I never got that impression based on the description it gave for her. Weird.

1 Like

I’m thinking F as Danai Gurira. You know Michonne from The Walking Dead? Also sure she has a role in Black Panther as well.

2 Likes

F is definitely black.

I’ve only played them as men (because I am heteronormative trash :)) and I facecanon Felix as Daveed Diggs and Adam as Alexander Skarsgard. Not sure about Mason or Nate yet though…

3 Likes

Yeah, I feel that too. I mean, I probably skipped at some place in the descriptions, but I remember the game feeling like it’s set in the UK, and ‘tanned’ does feel like a vague description (I like it that way, though). I’ve gotten a tan myself, but I’m still a pretty pale person. It’s just in comparison to before that I look different :confused: shrug Either way, we’re gonna have to wait for official descriptions from the author.

I kinda thought the descriptions in the game were extremely descriptive?? (If Sera hasn’t shared actual facecanons yet, I doubt she will).

A is definitely white. F is definitely black. M and N have tan/brown skin that can be read as “olive/tanned white person” or any other nonwhite race. I like that Sera has given us definite diversity while still letting see the characters how we want, within reason.

13 Likes