The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

Targaryen

1 Like

Total troops: 852

Morale of the Army: 11

1 Like

@MahatmaDagon how do we talk to the other lord, the game end after i drink before i got any chance to talk to the other lord

1 Like

The game is over, that part is under development, wait until the next update.

1 Like

I thought the part where we can speak to other lord was already being implemented because its already being added on the changeloog

1 Like

U P C O M I N G

1 Like

Thats explains why

1 Like

It was my fault, I added it to the changelog and the electricity went out before I could upload it. So I used my phone to edit the changelog and add the (upcoming) part. Sorry about the confusion. Will be uploading later today.

13 Likes

Way to get our hopes up, gosh! LOL I can wait for a good story, no worries.

1 Like

"Did you knew.
should be “did you know”

4 Likes

Unsure if my laptop’s the problem or not, but after a few plays on laptop and then phone, I come back to laptop to find this:

EDIT: Then the save slots (all three) read: Error: Bad Slot - Has smPlugin been included?

Just when I was falling for this game! Hoping there’s a solution found fast :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, fixed it.

It was related to the update. There was a typo on a small part of the code which I have to change every time I upload it so that the save system works. Should be working now.

5 Likes

It also happened to me, I think it’s because of the update it would have to be solved later

1 Like

Hi. How long is the story?

1 Like

I think there is something wrong in there…:grinning:

3 Likes

And what is prestige for? If i may ask.

1 Like

Bragging rights on the forum, duh.

1 Like

What do you mean? Given the non-linear aspect of the scenes arrangement, it might depend a lot on how people spend their time, although the bread & butter of the game should last around a year or two, and then the timeskipping happens. In terms of words, it should be around 350~400k I think.

@Derpius is not wrong, it’s mostly a meta stat. It will have one or two small consequences in at least one of the endings, though.

Also, thanks for the reports. I’m uploading the fixes.

2 Likes

Whats the highest prestige you can get mine was. 7

1 Like

9 for me.

2 Likes