The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

You missed plural of -ess, priestesses!

bild

1 Like

@MahatmaDagon I think I found a bug with the save system. Sometimes when I load a save the game will take me to the stat screen and become stuck there. When that happens I to have restart and delete the bugged saves.

4 Likes

Universal, common bug of Dashingdon save slots. Unfixable by the author really.

2 Likes

vengeance for cheating? thats the most bs i have ever heard in my life, please dont make her that stupid
(good thing she not cheats on my mc because i always have high social, but seeing that kind of “vengeance” from a cheating wife is kind of making that npc even more worthless )

2 Likes

Uhhhh, cheating is a very bad thing to to do. She has the right to seek vengeance.

5 Likes

She’s the one who cheats on you though.

2 Likes

Only if you push her. Let her do her own thing and you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Still doesn’t make it right, also coming back with a kid that’s not ours from her cheating for vengeance is also petty and dumb.

5 Likes

Well said it makes you no better than the cheating party.

1 Like

@LovedeLitu My MC was single at the time and just chose to continue seeing Prince Lodka. I haven’t tried it with a married MC but it sounds like that will be working shortly if it is not already.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll fix it. I must have read it five times and wasn’t seeing this. :sweat_smile:

There one mention of a song about the MC already(if you promise to pay one auren for each slain enemy and then actually pay it), but I do like the idea of making something with actual lyrics/that describes deeds of great importance done by the MC.

I give them just a passing mention, but I might at least name a few Houses there. I’m also working on a family tree for the Sielc and Sielcner families that might mention a few.

Thanks, I will fix it. Asses and esses seem to be a constant problem in my writing. :thinking:

As @N1GHTMAR3 mentioned, I think there’s nothing I can do about it. The save system I’m using is a placeholder, I’ll have to talk with CoG to see if they can implement one of their own when I send the game to them.

No. Vengeance for trying to kill her or send her to a convent.

I highly doubt that.

I don’t think there’s need to be so emotional about the possible actions of an NPC, or take them so personally. I have no problem with criticism, nor do I think that every NPC must be well liked, but your statements do seem a bit misguided and exaggerated to me.

I think people might be jumping to conclusions based on vague statements on the thread. I wasn’t saying she would return with a child just to rub it in the MC’s face that she cheated on him. Here’s what already can happen in the game:

1: You order the execution of your wife/try to force her into becoming a nun.
2: She escapes with some soldiers loyal to her and they all become mercenaries.

And here’s an example of what I think could work:

3: You die at some point.

4: She comes back to your lands with a child which she claims was yours and her mercenaries to back that claim.
5: The new MC has to deal with this.

To me that would make a great secondary antagonist for the sequel.

17 Likes

I have to say that is the best roast I ever heard…
@MahatmaDagon

8 Likes

I agree with you its a good plot, many people underestimating women who got her honor trampled, “a women desire for revenge outlast her other emotion” Cyril Connolly an english critic.

6 Likes

Also i forget to said, if you looking for good refrence for coc midieval game you can look for lord of aswick and the great tournament series

1 Like

Or you know you could just kill her your self and anybody else involved and move on your life by conquering lands or if they do escape put a huge bounty on there heads dead or alive that sounds like the best way to solve the cheating spouse problem.

1 Like

Or just not marry her. There’s like 3 other spouses anyway and besides she wont cheat if you just trust her.

6 Likes

I don’t ever marry her i am just saying they seem like the best options to solve a cheating spouse problem.

2 Likes

I don’t marry her either I’m just saying if you trust her and not try to tell her what to do she won’t cheat.

1 Like

Yass thanks tried it yesterday and my MC was married and I had a second child who could be either Dannel’s or Lodka’s (I think the game implies that it might be Lodka’s though no one knows for certain)

2 Likes

I don’t trust anybody i only trust my sword and my armor.

1 Like