The Unwanted Warrior

Yes, I noticed it too :smiley: . I always add more scenes in previous chapters when I update the story. MC will have some moments with Abigail and Marcus to earn their trust and develop his/her relationship with them.

Also, the reason why the Queen trusts you and tells you all about her people is spoilery. I don’t want to ruin the story by giving important spoilers. But, you’re right about Marcus and Abigail.

People of Aithria believe that feelings and emotions are weakness. They refuse to let emotions win over them. Feelings like love, hate, jealousy, fear etc. can weaken a person and even cause his/her death. (There will be a scene about this this in the next update).

There’s only one thing the people of Aithria are taught since they were born : Loyalty. They care about their motherland more than themselves. That’s why no one ever gained victory over them.

Riding double :smiley:

Why do you want such a thing? :thinking:

3 Likes

Because it would make sense if your so cold with him and nasty to him

I’m interested to see how Aithirian families and army units operate under those conditions. Looking forward to the next update.

@NutellaQueen

And will the wolf be with you when we’re riding double?

4 Likes

@NutellaQueen

Please, tell me, you didn’t give up on this game :cry:

Hello, guys! First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (Yeah, I know, I’m late :smiley: )

Anyways, I didn’t give up on this game. I would never do that when there are people who actually like this story. I’ve written some new scenes, but I will not update yet. I want everything to be perfect.

In the next update;

1. I will add some scenes with Abigail and ROs in order to develop MC’s relationship with them.

2. You will have a chance to explore Aithria and learn its history.

3. You will learn more about Queen Erica’s back story.

4. I will add some scenes about MC’s childhood: how he/she was brought to the kingdom, how the Queen and her children reacted, how did they treat MC when he/she was young, etc. The choices you make in MC’s childhood will affect his/her relationship with his/her siblings and father. Oh, and also, you will meet Katherine in one of those childhood scenes :slight_smile:

Thanks for your attention. Love you all :blush:

31 Likes

@NutellaQueen

I am definitely looking forward to seeing that!

Can’t wait then! A question; how old is Blair comparing to MC?

Blair is 25 years old. He’s six years older than MC.

i said to leo i ll never leave even thought i was already planing to leave . does that make me a bad person?

Pfff a tiny bit i guess…it was for greater good so its justified

I thought that there was going to be a part where we get to leave with Leo, our brother’s wife, and our wolf?

i like it kinda reminds me of game of thrones

1 Like

How do you leave with Leo and the wolf exactly? I said I’d leave with them but I only escaped alone after the scene with Blair in the end? There doesn’t seem to be any option to leave early

1 Like

Next update you can leave with companions.

6 Likes

Oh I see. I was kinda sad I had to leave Leo there and lie to her saying I won’t leave

4 Likes

My character told my father, the King that i will bring Leo with me and he asked me to look after her, initially i plan to bring Leo, the Wolf and Eleanor to run together but the assassination attempt ruin everything…

I don’t think this has any similarity with Games of Thrones (at least that is my opinion , and i hope it is not). Games of Thrones talk about how everyone wants to kill one another since the beginning of time, and the tactic/method of killing one another is annoying (for my taste)… and everyone just gives weird reasons on why they “had” to kill one another…

i can only see resemblance in the form of the wolf and our main character is a bastard son… but the story thus far is still “light-hearted”

. the story is nothing like got just that the way i played it reminded me of john snow

Good story. The only thing I didn’t like in the whole story was that the queen is named queen Elizabeth, I think that name has such a famous person related to it that every time I see the name I think of the real life person. It’s tough because queen Elizabeth in real life is a sweet little old lady and the one in ur book is like the opposite

1 Like

Depends which Queen Elizabeth you’re referring to, since there’s been two of them.

1 Like