The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Submitted)

This is soo good and the writing is so compelling and captivating, love the world building and characters so much. Will you continue the story? It would be such a pity to stop there~

Hope you’re doing well in any case!

2 Likes

Good day! Ofcourse they will continue the story, it is finished the first part, now you need to just wait for the release, or open up you wallet and go on patreon.

2 Likes

Tell me when book 2 is available on Patreon.

I don’t think the demo is allowed to be posted until book 1 is officially released, some policy by HG or CoG as they are the publishers.

1 Like

what is taking so long for CoG to approve the game?

2 Likes

I think it is approved, it just takes longer to actually publish it. Don’t hold me to this comment though, I’m not 100% sure.

3 Likes

Even when it’s approved, it’ll take months to get published. There’s a really long queue atm.

17 Likes

Also, you have to take note that HG staff handles CoG titles as well and they are a very small company which has limited staff so it takes time.

11 Likes

The current ones I’m hyped for are; this, the golden rose and zombie exodus: safe haven part 3.

17 Likes

Me to Lena as soon as she started being an asshole to MC:

Looking forward to making my prickly wife go soft for me in book 2🥰
My MCs romancing her will make her moronsexual or die trying

22 Likes

Concerning that,is there a list that COG has somewhere of what are the submitted books waiting to be released?

Would be really useful see on the order those were submitted and guess more or less from it when SOR time to come out is.

1 Like

Three of the pinned topics at the top of the forum are the estimated release dates for various submitted games.

3 Likes

It doesn’t seem to very updated(given the last games for release this year come out on the 10 of November) but hopefully they overhaul it with new submissions such as SOR.

4 Likes

Well it’s looking very depressing, as I’m aware the book is finished but half into 2022 up to June SOR doesn’t show up on either HG or COG, mind blind is also completed and submitted I think, the other books in queue may or may not be good, but I’m not hyped for any of them -.-

6 Likes

Mind Blind isn’t finished or submitted yet I’m pretty sure.

14 Likes

I think that they only add the titles that they have release dates (estimated), most likely these are the titles that they are in process of publishing (revision, editing) by the HG team. Iirc, they don’t add submitted titles that they haven’t started checking (editing or reviewing) on? (I’m not sure what’s the correct term for these so I apologize).

Either way, we would like to ask for your patience since aside of HG titles, they have CoG titles to publish too.

20 Likes

When I said I spilled my drink laughing when I saw this thanks for the laugh that’s going to be awkward as hell when they have kids and Richard see’s them

3 Likes

Probably haven’t read the golden rose

12 Likes

what is it about?

Hello! For Golden Rose, please see WIP thread here:

7 Likes