The Strongest Weakling (WIP) (Update: 30-9-20)

Ok no one give likes to my post now

We’re at the magic number.

5 Likes

So MC is a powerless (lowkey badass), snarky person keeping up with the powerful team, and managing to kick some powerass?

I’m naming her Natalia Alianovna.

4 Likes

Too late bud

Indeed. I always hate the kind of stories where the MC can’t win without Powers, and how, in every superhero story, it’s always the one with powers who are the minority. Plus, I’m a batman fan.

Speaking of which, can you tell me what you’re referencing, because I am an insult to nerds everywhere.

4 Likes

This is worse than the tragic backstory I made for the MC

1 Like

It’ll certainly be interesting and a twist to read!

Ah, just making a bit of a joking around the MC being powerless and still managing to keep up, such as Natalia Alianovna Romanova, AKA Natasha Romanoff, AKA Black Widow, (kinda) is.

1 Like

Ohhhhhh, Black Widow!..
As a Marvel fan, I feel ashamed for not catching that.

But yeah, this will be fun to write! As soon as I can get over this damn writer’s block…

3 Likes

LSHDHSIQHWJWWY9T9YDGODGPDGPDY0DYDYPDPYDYPD!

I FUCKING HATE MY SHITTY-ASS LAPTOP!

WHYYYYYYYYYYY!

If you don’t know basically, my fucking data got corrupted, and now, I have to do everything all over again.

3 Likes

It looks like you uploaded the most recent variation to dashingdon about 5ish days ago. Go into your dashboard on dashingdon and upload files for your game. Below the upload there should be a link to all the text files currently uploaded.

This will only have the most recent uploaded files on them, so unfortunately if you wrote more in the past 5ish days, that’ll need to be redone, but you still have a solid 10k build up that is still intact.

Dont be too discouraged by this setback. Things like this will happen to the best of us. Now that you know what you wish to write, perhaps the second iteration will be even better haha.

15 Likes

Oh my god, thank you, I love you!

4 Likes

Love you too haha.

I wish you good luck on your future writing endeavors. It’s important to take a grounded breath and see what you can do in the situation and what can be salvaged before throwing in the towel. Keep your head up and keep on keeping on haha

2 Likes

Welp, I’m finally back. As far as the next update goes, it’s a bit shorter than I would want, and not yet done. It’ll be done in a few hours from now. It’s been a while, mostly due to school, and other problems(At least 5 false alarms, where someone close to me was sick, but it wasn’t THE virus.) and a LOT of writer’s block. But, after this, I’m thinking about trying to code on mobile, since I’m more used to typing in that way. Until then, just be patient, because I suck too much to be consistent with this.

6 Likes

UPDATE! : 27-8-20

It’s a smaller one than I would prefer…but…It’s an update. I added a gallery of all the current ROs, as well, just because that gave me something to do. I decided to rename the shy and nerdy RO from Dot/Dotsy to Marshall/Marcie. I’ll be adding more details up there.

Changelog
  • Added some trigger warnings

• Added save system

• Fixed bug where Chapter 4 didn’t exist

• New bug where Chapter 5 doesn’t exist

TODO
  • Make a PayPal account in order to get some art commissioned for this

• Maybe get an official contract with Hosted Games?

• Start figuring out ways to be more creative

Also, here’s a poll. Why? Because I wanna know if maybe I should make an account for donations on ko-fi or something like that. Would you guys give me money if I set one up, or should I wait until AFTER I’ve already made a full game so that I can earn your trust?

• Yeah sure I’ll give you my money
  • Eh, idk about this one I don’t think I can trust ya yet cheif

0 voters

4 Likes

Congrats on the update but i got an error when meeting Nox.
Day_1 line 206: increasing indent not allowed, expected 0 was 1

1 Like

Shit, sorry. Due to timezone stuff, I just fell asleep after updating. Gimme a sec.

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

If I may be blunt, please cut down on the amount of ellipses.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I will do just that in the next update.

The title gives me a chinese webnovel’s vibe, am I right?

2 Likes

Not really, I came up with the name myself, but, which webnovel’s vibe did you get? Maybe I can learn a thing or two about writing from it.