The Soul Stone War (WIP)— Full Demo Uploaded, Guide to Secret RO on #1124

weapon shop
Takashi : what hell is this
Takashi look at mc knife with anger break it half with his hands
to day going make weapon for you better knife

1 Like

is the donkey’s gender relevant to the plot? cuz i would kinda prefer if we got a choice for em instead of a genderlocked female. great game btw, love the little pov changes.

1 Like

@Bizimo @Hannya I’m so glad you guys like the idea! I was pretty proud of myself when I thought if it, lol😂

@Takashi_Shin You are absolutely right! The MC needs new stuff! And a change of clothes! Guess what I’m writing right now…:wink:

@snas Yeah, the mule is genderlocked, I’m afraid :sweat_smile: It’s not important for the story, no, but I wanted an old donkey girl, sooo :rofl::rofl::rofl: Thank you for the kind words! I’m glad you liked it! I’m having such fun writing it! Especially the little pov changes :grin::grin:

15 Likes

That was a lot of fun to read, looking forward to the finished product :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

Hmm… :thinking:

My guess would be…

…more of this masterpiece! :smiley:

4 Likes

speaking of new stuff, could we get height in character customization? i always like playing as different mcs of different height, specially if it gets a mention or two in interactions.

1 Like

Loved it! I never knew I needed this until now. I spent hours on the tumblr lol, there’s so much on there!

Anyway, here are some little things I noticed:

I’m guessing the “here” was meant to be italicized, so it the brackets should be [i]

whisper

luck

colossally
despondently

prompt
skeptically

he
None

1 Like

@orestis_mtk Thank you, I appreciate the help! I have fixed the typos! :+1::pray:

@Zanite You and me both, friend! I’m glad you had fun with it!

@Taylor_Enean :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: YOU FIGURED ME OUT, OH NO!!!

@snas I’m currently thinking about this, but most people I asked were kind of like “meh” about this option. Like, not too crazy about it either way. I’m still considering it :thinking:

@Vox THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP! I can never get them all on my own, lol. At some point my brain just skips over them. So appreciate it! I have fixed everything :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

The link is broken I’m afraid :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

@Emmelienxd Oops, fixed it!

1 Like

Morgan for president

1 Like

about the height thing, you could compromise by having one of the height options being “never really payed attention to height” or something that leaves it unspecified. it’s a bit of work though, leaving it up to you. you’ve done great so far.

1 Like

I will kiss your ass if weapon choice for oc is spear I love spear with my heart // this my hope but not it ok I can live with out one //

@BigSmoke Haha! I appreciate the vote of confidence, but if I’m president, I won’t have the time to write the game :scream::scream::scream::scream: The horror!

@snas I think I’ll probably put in the option, maybe in Chapter 6, I’ll let you know when I’m certain!

@Takashi_Shin Eeek, I’ve already given a spear to Straasa, so I wasn’t planning on it. But I may have an opening for it, hmm… Lemme think about it a bit! Spears are sooo cool! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

for poking purpose…just think about it if you are short…that give you reach :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Spears: good for poking with the pointy end to make a, uh, point – or knocking them out with the blunt end, or tripping them with the shaft! In other words, spears allows you to reach out to people and touch them in ways they may not have imagined or been expecting! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Why does mc have bandit sword in the boat when we choose to fight the sea creatures using combat when I choose to use magic against the bandits

2 Likes

@E_RedMark @Taylor_Enean My, such love for spears! :rofl: Okay, noted, spears as a soul stone weapon are to be seriously considered as an option!

@JakRatchet Ooooh, that’s a bug! Nice catch, thank you! I have fixed it now! :+1:

3 Likes

well…personally , I have yet to see a game (like 3D games) that make a spear…feel right .

Even in Assassin Creed Odyssey , when I gave it a try…it was cluncky to use , so I was forced to switch to dual wield .

But…its very pleasing to the eye as a weapon I gotta say . A fresh change from the old boring sword , axe , hammer…etc .

Cose some genius…use the spear always to poke…so the character , often…have kinda to dance lol…cose they are using it with one hand .

Me ? I would use the spear like a 2 handed lightsaber babeh…y’know…

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes