The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

Just played the demo and loved it! Looking forward to future updates!

This is one of my favorite wips!

Trying to keep the thread alive.

@Fawkes

Just how big is the party where the MC meets Atheron?

You donā€™t have to keep threads alive, sometimes they should be allowed to die. Thereā€™s no reason to keep things going if an author wonā€™t come back, and all you end up doing is getting people disappointed when they see the latest message wasnā€™t the author.

In this case, however, you can let it die without issue as Fawkes can just request for it to be opened, and when it does itā€™ll probably be because she has an update.

Doesnā€™t that sound better than continuing to revive a dying thread?

23 Likes

I guess. Iā€™ll leave it alone. :cry:

Iā€™v heard that Fawkes is just dealing with real life stuff right now and has been

Yes, she has been dealing with health issues, but my point is that she can simply ask one of the moderators to reopen the topic if itā€™s been closed after inactivity. Thereā€™s no reason to continue nerco-ing a topic when it can be reopened without issue.

7 Likes

Ok I thought you werenā€™t aware of that from the way you were talking

This game is going to be good.

Iā€™m on mobile, so this will be brief.

For a few months, Iā€™ve been dealing with an ongoing crisis with one of my older brothers, whom I live with. It has been taking up a lot of my energy. Tonight I received some very, very bad news ā€” many of the details of which are still unclear at the moment ā€” and I justā€¦ donā€™t know how to process this. Iā€™m extremely concerned about what this news will mean for my brother and our family, especially as we learn more about the situation. The only thing for certain is that itā€™s not good.

I may be premature in writing this, but I will likely not be in a place mentally where I am able to dedicate time to writing anything for a while.

I donā€™t know what I need to do to be okay at the moment, how to go about dealing with all of this, but I think it starts with spending time with my family.

I appreciate all of your patience and understanding. Iā€™m sorry.

87 Likes

@Fawkes

Please, donā€™t ever feel guilty for events out of your control.
Maintaining a good mental balance is harder than most people think, especially in times of uncertainty. No one will think lesser of you for putting hobbies, regardless of how important they are to yourself or others, on the back burner. In times like these, you must do what you can to help yourself first. I think everyone understands this.

Your single demo has maintained years of interest despite all the setbacks. I can guarantee you that the interest will still be here for whenever youā€™re in a better place to devote energies in other areas again.

What matters most in this world is you, your well-being, and the well-being of those you love.
Please, take as long as you need.

48 Likes

Never apologize for having to prioritize your life.

12 Likes

Your family is more important. Donā€™t worry!
We will be there on your return

6 Likes

Hey @Fawkes may I write a fanfic for this game?

4 Likes

@Fawkes

Take care! I wish you the best of luck, goodness knows you deserve some.

2 Likes

Best of luck @Fawkes

1 Like

WOW! The story of the game is so awesome.

2 Likes

It most certainly is nice!

2 Likes

A little too short to really make up my mind but the concept is interesting, the settings seems pretty cool and the characters seems to have potential

it was overall a cool read and i canā€™t wait to see where it goes

1 Like

In short ā€œNiceā€. I want to see how the story will progress in the future.

1 Like