wait what gang leader?

1 Like

Cruger

1 Like

Oh you mean the rich punk

2 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

I love every bit of this! The story, the setting, the characters. They are all perfect! Ive always wanted a military type of story and this is the best (imo) by far! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

P. S. Does anyone have some pictures on what the uniforms looks like?

5 Likes

Can anyone tell me where the story ended. i played it a long time ago and dont have any intermediate saves.

1 Like

From where you choose your romantic love interest.

4 Likes

Haven’t read it yet only looked over the ROs and I can already see the similarities with characters from AoT.

3 Likes

Really enjoyed the demo… kinda hard to choose which lady LI I want seeing as all of them are great.

1 Like

I absolutely love this game can’t wait for the story to continue :grin:

I want to thank all you for being so kind and supportive of my writing. Especially all my critiques, I’ve learned so much and feel like I’ve really improved from when I started. My writing got better with each chapter I typed out.

However I have bad news, My dell laptop is ten years old so it needed a windows update along with other kinks fixed. Unfortunately when I gave to my brother to have it repaired, he reset the entire thing without remembering to backup any of my files.

To be fair it wasn’t his fault because I didn’t tell him to do it. So now all my Night Hunters work is gone, wiped from existence. A few months ago my account locked out because of issues and I feel like this entire project was cursed from the beginning.

But I love writing and the elements of Night Hunters far too much to just let the idea die. As anyone who’s ever written fiction knows that for every story there are at least ten beginning drafts. The first draft I had typed out for Night Hunters was a Sci- fi creature trope called Death Files: Phase One. I had typed the first two chapters along with a prologue inspired by a week watching my favorite movie series Alien and Jurassic Park.

If you haven’t figured it out, I love monsters and survival movies. Then a week later my brother showed me the AOT series which is when I planed a twentieth draft inspired from the series.

Since I’ve lost the other chapters along with my new chapters 8,9,10…I don’t have the heart to write it all over again. Also I’m locked out of my dashing don account because its password was the same as my old account and wiped clean is hard to recover.

So now I’m going to start with a new Sci fi titled “Death Files: Phase One”. If you liked Night Hunters, I have a hunch you’ll like Death files too.

Sorry to let down the people who actually like this. As a COG fan I can tell how frustrating it can be to lose a plot you like.

89 Likes

Oh god, I’m so sorry to hear that, that is awful!
I guess downloading the code pages wouldn’t work? I mean, you wouldn’t need to connect to your account for that, but I don’t know if that would mess up your code - that’s really the only thing I can think about…

6 Likes

Thanks but it’s all gone.

:cry: :sob:

8 Likes

Oooh, these are some very sad times. I cannot even begin to imagine how you feel after finding out that all you hard work has disappeared, along with the wonderful world you had spent hours to create.

However, despite these tragic news, I still believe there is a silver lining. I have found myself truly enjoying your writing style, and with this new project announcement, I can only barely contain my excitement at the prospect of reading some more of your work. Simply put, I cannot wait to discover this new world you will share with us.

So please don’t feel too bad about this incident dear author !

14 Likes

Oh my :frowning: its must be hard for you, sorry to hear that, an for this story i know u need time to take it its okay, we will wait for you. And your new story too​:heart:. Dont give up, your writing is so cool and i love at very first sight when i reading it. Dont be hard to yourself too. And dont say this is cursed, its gift :’) i hope u dont burden to yourself. Keep healthy and safe too​:heart:

5 Likes

You didn’t let anyone down things like this happen happens to everyone so it’s all right

4 Likes

It’s alright. What matters is you come back stronger from this and move foreward. Your writing is very good and I’m sure Death Files will be an apt representation of that and a great success! Night Hunters was a helluva plot but you as the author, the architect have the power to shape the plot and bring out the new story with more resounding plot powers. Looking foreward to the new story :beers:

5 Likes

No! why? after waiting for almost half a year only leading to being cancelled such a promising game lost due to unfortunate reasons. Another one bites the dust gone without seeing daylight just like unwanted warrior and trinity. R.I.P :sob::sob::sob:

17 Likes

This news is so devastating for you. Shit. Seeing all of that hard work disappear like that? I can’t imagine. You truly have my sympathy.

You’ve seemed to have run into your unfair share of bad luck, but I can see you’re taking it in stride; you’ve found a new project (that I am certainly keeping an eye out for!) and you have that optimistic attitude, and hunger to write. I’m sure that you’re going to bounce back bigger and badder than ever!!!

For what it’s worth, just going through this demo as it is, is very fun for me. And because I enjoy romancing the best friend (as I’m sure others do too) I get to experience, not only being a bad ass monster slayer, but a little friendly pining too. It’s still entertaining to this day, and it never fails to itch my wannabe-Levi-Ackerman-ass after a binge watch of AoT.

Good luck with everything, pal!!

6 Likes

Devestated that its all over. Waiting for your new WIP… :sweat_smile: :rofl: I think it would have been better if you didn’t tell us that its over…(just kidding)…i would have kept waiting in peace.

1 Like