The Night Hunters: First Blood [Updated 10/1/21]

The story itself is alright but some of the antagonists and the dialogue can be a bit cartoonish, the throwaway gang leader in the beginning being a good example.

Iโ€™d recommend getting dedicated beta readers or someone who could help smoothen out the flow and punctuation since thereโ€™s a lot of points in the story Iโ€™m a bit thrown out of the story because I notice a handful of small errors in punctuation.

Iโ€™m looking forward to seeing the final product though.

2 Likes

I was under the impression that the gang leader was supposed to be some kind of poser, someone who was supposed to be overdoing it. He still sounds a bit more like a stereotypical wizard than an arrogant gang leader, but I get the feel the author was going for.

2 Likes

wait what gang leader?

1 Like

Cruger

1 Like

Oh you mean the rich punk

2 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

I love every bit of this! The story, the setting, the characters. They are all perfect! Ive always wanted a military type of story and this is the best (imo) by far! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

P. S. Does anyone have some pictures on what the uniforms looks like?

4 Likes

Can anyone tell me where the story ended. i played it a long time ago and dont have any intermediate saves.

1 Like

From where you choose your romantic love interest.

3 Likes

Havenโ€™t read it yet only looked over the ROs and I can already see the similarities with characters from AoT.

3 Likes

Really enjoyed the demoโ€ฆ kinda hard to choose which lady LI I want seeing as all of them are great.

1 Like

I absolutely love this game canโ€™t wait for the story to continue :grin: