The Night Hunters: First Blood [Updated 10/1/21]

I really enjoyed it so far. Looking forward to more.

2 Likes

Yeah thanks a lot for the feedback my hands are shaking…k I checked with the code and I will be fixing that.

8 Likes

Will keep that in mind, thank you

3 Likes

Hi, hon thanks for the feedback but a quick question did you have trouble loading past the first RO setting page as well?

2 Likes

I just tried to load the demo but immediately got this error message.

2 Likes

Can’t get in the game cause of the loading error but the summary seems very interesting and high stakes which is good.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, the error is on top of my bucket list.

3 Likes

By reading the summary and character profiles I got immediately hooked on your story. Major T and Captain Ash already caught my eye :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Unfortunately, I can’t say nothing much about the game because I’m stuck at the very first page as everybody has pointed out. Infinitely loading screen. However, that doesn’t prevent me from bookmarking it :wink: Definitely keeping an eye on this game. Good luck :smiley:

2 Likes

Imma make my character a badass shortie like Levi

12 Likes

Quite an interesting story you got going over here. Positively hooked on it. However, apart from the loading issues that everyone pointed out, I’d also like to point out that when you select “geography of Sienna” the game gets stuck and I cant even reload it. I have to close the browser and go at it again. I tried it a 2nd time ans the problem persisted. I dunno if it’s happening to me particularly, or its a real issue wrt the game…and although this one is not a major issue I feel like you should make the paragraphs smaller so that people r more hooked and find it easy to read. However, as I said it’s nothing major. All in all, great setting and writing, will be waitin for more updates ! Thx :beers::100:

5 Likes

Hi I just got a infinite loading screen when I choose to make all of my ro’s female.

1 Like

I have “too much recursion” error when I choose the option to make all the RO’s male

I won’t echo everyone else with the error, but this sounds interesting so i’m following.

2 Likes

I would love to check this out the concept sounds fun two to three RO’s have caught my eye I really hope the problem gets fixed and that aren’t any future ones that make it next to impossible to even see the demo.

2 Likes

I had to wait a few minutes, but it did load. It takes a little bit.

4 Likes

Haven’t even read the demo yet and I can already tell I’m gonna love it! The world seems well developed, and I can’t wait to kill some monsters.

2 Likes

I read it and it was great

1 Like

Sounds great gonna try know

1 Like

The demo works nicely, but the image that loads in on the first page after choosing the ROs’ genders seems to take a fair while to load. That may be what had everyone confused. Don’t lose confidence; it is very excellent so far. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh thank you so much, I really needed that.

2 Likes