The Lost Heir Trilogy

you are not alone my friend… i joined the cult out of curiosity and never actually followed any of the guides since i have my ultimate paladin warmaster dragonrider knight-champion for LH3… hehe… oh and occasionally helping the newcomers by accessing the files if the regulars aren’t present…

They’re actually very simple. All you do is diversify your stats :smile: I joined because I wanted to try a run without relying on Archery as my main stat.

haha… and here i thought you joined to usurp the throne from supreme leader @NeoHeartless… hehe… is archery important though?.. as a unmodded squire/knight, i never invested in archery except in the class boosts and never had a problem unless i lose my sword then im screwed… haha…

Yeah, archery is not needed if you are a combat mage or a squire. But for the non combat focused class archery is a must or magic but learning magic is more complex for non magic builds. Archery is easier.

I really hope .I’m not too late for the cult(ahem I mean the guide)signup . Gimme a piece of the action too thanks

Out of curiosity, when you choose where the spy ring goes, are there any different results?

If you choose to have them eliminate spies in the city you prevent them from setting fire to your food supplies. If you send them to Selina’s capital they prevent the fire trap when you storm the city. Not sure if there’s any others though.

You can send them to Ludd and they will stop the Duke’s trap.

I’ve never tried sending them to Zusak though… Hmm…

another potential cult member @NeoHeartless:slightly_smiling:

Yes I think? Anyways, how do you do? :slight_smile: I uhh, like the Lost Heir as well?

I wouldn’t expect sending them to the Consortium to have an effect until Lost Heir 3 though…

I’ve found a bug. RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded.

It better have a good effect, since you’d get stung each time your army is about to move.

I’m sure it will :slight_smile: . At the same time though, I’m sure that just like with the other cases, while sending your spies there will give you a bit of an edge there, it’ll hardly be something you absolutely have to do to win…

Is there any space left in this mysterious Neocult? (I would be happy for the guide. Thank you)

Wait there’s a guide?! Can I have it too! I’ve been stuck trying to do all kinds of things for the longest time damn I would love a guide. I didn’t even know there was a guide for this game! I’ve been looking for one for the longest time lol. Where is it?

There is. I’ve made a few and some others have as well and it’s all in a group message we have.
Bow before the Cult of Neo and you will gain passage.
Does a pose for the camera

3 Likes

Consider me bowing. Please let me into the group message? :smile:

First time poster, long time adventurer. In all my playthroughs, I’ve never had an opportunity for the hammer and spikes. Or the Holy water for that matter. Anyone ever get to use them successfully?