The Lost Heir Trilogy

I don’t think any of the female MCs get reactions either, regardless of the gender of their RO… Because I’ve only played female MCs and I didn’t realize there were reactions to the pregnancy, until this conversation started.

Are there any reactions I’m missing? Or should I just play as a male MC to see them?

Only one you need to know… Jess.

“YOU MADE ME PREGNANT!”

3 Likes

Haha, that was great. I loved Petra’s though. She’s like We’re having a baby, smiles, cuddles mPC. Jess’s made me snort. It was beautiful.

Jess has the best one, blunt and blaming you as always XD I wonder what Thea’s is.

‘OI. THERE’S A BUN IN ME OVEN.’

2 Likes

You knocked me up.

Now I’m having trouble on who to romance, Cheftain Thea or Captain Brinn.

I personally can never deviate from Jess/Jace after doing their romance. I love the “tortured soul” archetype, and Jess/Jace literally has a tortured soul.

But I want to see the pregnant reactions lol.

1 Like

Petra used to be my favourite romance, then I experienced Jess in the second game and she became my favourite.

And literally tortured soul indeed. Her magic is basically killing her.

so she should stop using it… haha… i mean seriously, couldn’t she have trained in other classes?.. mc can train from a squire to bard no problem… haha…

I’m guessing the MC is just a bleeding genius. :laughing:

Maybe we can remove the soulburning powers from her? She doesn’t have to use her own soul but it will kill those around her. She’s basically a tragic destruction.

or a renewable source?.. like in elder scrolls where you trap souls of beasts and monsters inside soul gems… but i agree that removing it would be best for jess…

I mean, Jess/Jace was talking about previous studies on renewing a Soulburner’s soul, right? Since they would be the partner of the PC, perhaps they have more freedom to study up on that stuff - because no one wants to disagree with the Heir. They did say they had ideas on it before being kicked out of the Academy, if I correctly remember their story from LH1.

Hey, @Lucid, when you put up a bugfix patch, would it be possible to list what bugs were fixed?

Also, v1.0.2 is out on Google Play, folks.

1 Like

That would make a fantastic choice. You can remove her powers thus saving her life but her magic is gone, therefore she can’t fight alongside you. Since I slammed a baby inside of her, I’m okay with this.

2 Likes

1.0.2 is already on Android and iOS doesn’t even have 1.0.1 yet. Definitely not getting an iPhone when upgrade time comes around.

@Lucid it’s up in the chrome store too… good thing i backed up all the files… hehe…

Created my Thief Paladin before the update happened :stuck_out_tongue:

haha… i hope overlord @Lucid doesn’t see your post supreme leader, remember what he did to the polygamy glitch in LH1?..

Eh I just thought it’d be fun to have a sneaky Paladin. It should be fixed though. Cause my Squire can’t become a Paladin at this rate :’-(

If you are evil and go to academy she discovered an evil way to fuel her magic

Sorry, nope, not really. Except for looking at the bugs thread, where I fix up to where it says. By the way, that means the paladin glitch didn’t go through yet.

The pregnancy glitch was loud and needed attention, so it got sent before the paladin glitch was detected.

I want to leave it and fix a bunch at the end, so keep collecting them over there, although I won’t do another update right away unless a noisy glitch occurs.