The Lost Heir Trilogy

There was more good/evil in the child scenes, but it was felt that what was considered “evil” was just mischievous and rude, so a lot of those stat bumps were removed.

Yes, new content won’t be added to old games, sorry. I have to manage my time, and that means effort goes into the new game and correcting bugs in the old ones. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Than I have a bug. I only noticed it in LH1 because I didn’t try it in LH2. Maybe it’s just my or maybe it’s not a bug, but a long time ago I noticed, that I could give 10-20 gold to the poor and I always get only +1 good. The same happens in hundreds. I gave 100 gold and received 10 good. Gave 150 also 10 good. Gave 200 and another 10 good. Is it just me thinking that it’s unfair ? Is it a bug or something you did on purpose ?

It’s been a while, but it’s a complicated scaling algorithm that remembers how much good you have gained. :slight_smile: I’d have to dig through code to see it again, but I think it was running good last I saw.

2 Likes

The ideal amount to give each time is always 25 gold, except in the post-sheep visit where it’s 10 gold.

1 Like

Thanks. Than I will give 10.

Now that you mention it I do wonder whatever happened to Bertrand/Bertie, did he survive the chaos of the royal assassination and continue working as a servant or perhaps he was ousted and fell into obscurity. Considering his very low rank I doubt he was considered a threat to anyone and its unlikely he held any political allegiance although considering his domestic responsibilities within the imperial household perhaps the only true use he had was some limited personal intel, which would have been useless since the royal family was presumed dead.

There’s also that serving girl/boy in LH1 with whom the MC can have a tryst with at their 18th birthday, I forgot their name and it was obviously meant to be a one night stand and he/she is unaware of their true identity. I’m still kind of curious if they learnt the truth along with the rest of Elmville when the MC returned in LH2 and what their reaction was. Although it is possible he/she simply left the village by LH2.

1 Like

Steffany: “I already gave you a free 10 Charm. Don’t ask me to give you my heart as well!”

5 Likes

Oh, that’s their name (I thought it might have been Stephanie).

You know on second thought its probably a mercy we didn’t have to see them again, that might have been awkward.

Why would it? She was a one-night stand for a freshly-minted adult who wanted to test out their newly-legal equipment. Are you afraid Jess would scorch her for that?

1 Like

I would pay to see that added

Is it possible to delete saves? I’ve made the horrible mostake of naming all my save files the same name…

Also this game makes me feel bad. Everyone around me dies all the time. Karl will never make his Infinity Arrow. Theo will never return to the mountains.

2 Likes

No, it’s not possible. It has been already requested, buy I don’t think CoG has any plans on implant this feature.

Oh…

returns to despair

1 Like

You can actually have it so no-one in your party dies excluding your guardian. You can save whoever it is that turns red and kill Thuja before he gets your buddy.

Currently I’m creating new saves in LH1, because of bug in LH2 and LH3 script bug. That bug was solved a few times before but it still returns. Either way, I found something in LH1. I don’t know if it’s a bug, but I need to be sure. When I romance Their/Thea, and Gill/Gale, I have a choice to say “no” to both of them back in that tavern. Then I can go to their tents and romance again. Even after I already said them no. Is that a bug ?
And if I choose to romance again, they will be angry at me again even if I only kissed them. When back in Ludd, Theo/Thea gets through breaking up again quite good, but Gill/Gale looses much more relationship even through during first break up he/she lost the same amount of relationship as Theo/Thea. Is that also a bug, or a difference of personalities that wasn’t inculuded in tavern ?
Is there no way to go to their tents after break up not to romance again ?
More over I checked scene in tavern with Petra, but I couldn’t break up with them. The scene doesn’t occurred. Is that a bug ?
By the way, is there a way to refuse Gale and not lose relationship or lose only 15 relationship as with Theo/Thea, and not 40 or 60?

If you don’t mind Lord Vale and much of your army croaking like frogs.

And Archmage Cumari too.

Yeah, but I consider that a feature. :smile_cat:

I know this is off topic but you mentioned life of a starship captain, I was curious, what kindness of races would work we see in that? Would be be able to play as a cyborg?

A cyborg playing a song in space? We will play as a Silverhawk!