The Lost Heir Trilogy

I have no doubt that I’ll return to Daria again some day, but I’m also very sure that it will occur much before or after the Lost Heir (and Life of a Wizard.) I’ve been a lifelong fan of fantasy, so yes, I have many more tales to tell.

As to which tale comes next? I’m not sure. :slight_smile: I have about 100 ideas bouncing around in my head and 6 of them are mostly fleshed out. It just depends on which one I settle down and write. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

@Lucid I think you should tackle the future next. You did the past, the present, but never the scary, unknown, future. :wink:

2 Likes

Paradox Factor was a little bit into the future. :slight_smile:

One of my started games is further into the future though. :slight_smile: So many ideas, so little time!

5 Likes

@Lucid, it’s been awhile since I played PF. A long while. Gee, time flies, doesn’t it?

That was the first Choice game I’ve ever played.

Well, it was Hosted, but you know. :wink:

One thing that I have been trying to do is romance Jess but stay friends enough with Petra (apparently she goes into your room, even if you go in alone). Is it even possible?

What class has anyone played to be a siren and a seer?

1 Like

Difficult, not impossible. Do not flirt with P during childhood, but leave them as a possible romance partner, you can give them flower on the trip and train with them when given the option, you might just be able to unlock the vampire quest.

Drake, I don’t know why you’re saying it might be possible when I posted a step by step guide for doing just that here: The Lost Heir Trilogy

AwkwardNature even thanked me for it working.

But she always goes into the MC’s room. How do we deal with that and not have a point deduction?

Literally do as I put in the post I linked to (and do not give Petra/Peter flowers) and it’ll work out where you’re friends enough with Petra/Peter to find out about the vampire quest and still able to romance Jess. Petra doesn’t try to go in your room.

@AwkwardNature already did it and thanked me for it in a later post.

1 Like

Invite Jess to the bed, make sure P don’t take your flirting too seriously, which is indicated if they came up to you after receiving the flowers. If you have to, be evil.

Edit:DO NOT GO BI When attempting to date Jess/Jace, it will really mess up your relation with Theo/Thea if not careful

Edit 2: Just tried it, worked especially well with an evil priest route.

Here is exactly what you do: (an evil priest squire route)
Be straight, make sure P is available for romance, don’t have physical contact with P during childhood. P63
Meet P and J in Ludd, side with J. P64 J48
Train with P in religion on way to ruin, as priest relation +7. P 71 J 48
Talk, give flower to both J and P, J only accept flower when relation over 50, make sure P just accept your flower and don’t come up later to confess or kiss you when denouncing soul burning, if so you’ve done something wrong. It also helps if you still have the Unknown amulets (+3 relation potentially), but you can do without it. P 90 J 59
Side with J on the bee thing P80 J 69.
Invite J to bed P80 J79
Tie up the knots with J during winter conversations and don’t sleep with Suno/Suna.
You’re home free

1 Like

Just follow @StarcraftJunkie’s guide, as they pointed out above. It works just fine for getting both party members’ approval high enough.

I am telling you for the last time: FLOWER ITSELF DOES NOT SET ROMANTIC FLAG!!! I personally tested it several time as gay, straight and bi, without prior flirting during childhood or abrupt kissing when reunited, the flower itself is a mere gesture of good will with both P and G.

Calm down. You’re spazzing out about something that has absolutely no impact on my little guide. Even if you’re right and kissing as a child and giving flowers later are mutually exclusive for purposes of staying out of the romance, they both give 5 relationship points and are thus functionally equivalent… and thus my step by step process still works. Your obsession with inserting flowers into this thing and hemming and hawing about how it “might” be possible to romance Jess and still get Petra’s vampire quest are seriously getting out of hand.

I’ve never really done an evil character before. How does one do it?

Be rude to people, steal when given the opportunity. Overall do whatever it takes to gain power from everybody except for your companions.

In part 1’s case, betray and kill master Jet.

I’ve never really done a good character before. How does one do it?

4 Likes

You can also train with Jess for bonus points then when the bloodwasp thing comes up lie then apologize only taking -5 with Petra. Left me at 80 with Petra. I also killed most the guards, dove i to the fire for Jess and left the demonstone but ransacked the chamber. Then i killed the last guard. Beat that save as a Champion Knight Vamp romancing Jess and most my abilites maxed with perception the lowest at 84. Excluding willpower of course, not a filthy demon summoner.